5.22

After getting her own house in the village, Mu Shuyun also walked around the village every day, letting go of her identity and learning various chores with the women in the village. For example, she recently learned how to grow vegetables with a woman. In addition, she also deliberately turned out all the gardens that had been vacated in the house to grow flowers, and sprinkled vegetable seeds.

    As for Wu Haonan, he was naturally drawn by Mu Shuyun as a strong man.

    On the other hand, Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo to practice martial arts every day. Xiao Zimo's body was initially weakened by the poison. Although he drank the medicine prescribed by the doctor every day, Wu Bai felt that he still needed to exercise more. This helps the body to recover.

    In addition to occasionally taking Xiao Zimo to practice martial arts to enhance his physique, Wu Bai would also go hunting in the mountains, add a touch of game to everyone's table, and clean the house on the mountain to prevent it from accumulating dust.

.As the Wu family became more and more integrated into the village and became more familiar with the people in the village, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo also became married in the presence of everyone.

    After getting married, the two of them got along more closely, and Wu Qing looked envious.

    In a blink of an eye, they came to this village for half a year. Wu Haonan also received a letter from the capital, which was sent by the emperor. The other party urged him in his heart to return to Beijing as soon as possible.

    Wu Haonan glanced at the yard, Xiao Zimo was walking cautiously with Wu Bai, and he was still talking about something. He lowered his head, picked up the brush, and decisively wrote a few words in the letter, and asked for it. sent back to the capital.

    The emperor of the capital opened the letter and looked at it, and sighed helplessly.

    The eunuch chief behind him asked, "Your Majesty, what's the matter with you?"

.The emperor handed the letter in front of him and said angrily: "This Prince Jing, he said that he would come back in half a year, but now that half a year has passed, I sent him a letter, but he replied in the letter that the little brother Wu Bai is pregnant, and he left. No, so I can't come back for the time being, do you think this is irritating?"

    The eunuch did not dare to speak when he heard the words, he knew that the emperor was not really angry.

    The emperor ignored him and continued: "It's just that Wu Bai is pregnant, it's not that King Jing is pregnant himself, and it's not that he can't walk! Humph!"

    "As a parent, it is normal for people to care about their children, but this old slave is somewhat envious of King Jing, and will have a grandson soon." The old eunuch replied.

    "You are also saying that this brother Bai is King Jing's biological child after all, and the life and death of the one who fell off the cliff before are uncertain, but now they are finally found. Brother Bai is still pregnant, so it's normal to be concerned.The emperor sighed and said, "Forget it, then give him some time."

    Fengshan Village

    Since Wu Bai became pregnant, everyone in the Wu family has not allowed him to practice martial arts, let alone hunting in the mountains, and even confiscated his whip. Everyone keeps an eye on him every day, for fear that he will make a mistake.

    Among them, Mu Shuyun showed the most obvious performance. She also specially asked a few remedies from several women, and made soup for Wu Bai to drink every day. Fortunately, Xiao Zimo took the remedies and asked the doctor to confirm that Wu Bai was drinking it. Let him drink these tonic soups only if there is a benefit.