2.8

Just like that, a few days later, Xiao Zimo's injuries completely healed.

    After lunch, Xiao Zimo said to Father Wu and the others: "Uncle Wu, Brother Wu, my injury has completely healed. I plan to go into the city tomorrow and send a letter to my house so that they can pick me up. I may continue to live in your house for a while, please."

    When the Wu family father and son heard Xiao Zimo say that they would let the family pick him up, they were a little anxious. If Xiao Zimo left, what would happen to Brother Bai?

    But then they heard Xiao Zimo say that they would continue to live for a while, and immediately put their minds back on it, thinking: It's better to live for a while, so that his brother Bai will have more opportunities to be with Xiao Zi. Get along with Mo, Xiao Zimo should be able to find more of Bai Ge'er!

.After Xiao Zimo finished speaking, Wu's father quickly replied: "It's okay, it's okay, you can continue to live." It is best to live for a lifetime.

    "Uncle Wu, I'm not familiar with Yangjiang Province, can you ask Brother Bai to show me a way to go to the city tomorrow?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Of course not...it's not impossible." Brother Wu changed his words before Wu Bai's objections were finished.

    He just subconsciously felt that it was not good for his younger brother to go out alone with Xiao Zimo and a man, so he was ready to object, but when he saw Brother Bai's eyes, he suddenly remembered the idea of ​​Brother Bai hitting Xiao Zimo, Wouldn't it be bad for Brother Bai to oppose him like this, so he quickly changed his mind.

.After careful consideration, Brother Wu finally decided to accompany them into the city together. In this way, they don't have to worry about Brother Bai's safety. He will just stand farther away and leave space for the two of them to get along.

    Father Wu also felt that the eldest son's method was correct, so he nodded in agreement.

    Although Xiao Zimo stayed in his house for such a period of time, his character was indeed good, but they really didn't know Xiao Zimo more deeply, so they couldn't easily believe that what the other party showed during this period was his true temperament.

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai have no objection to the fact that Brother Wu also wants to go together.

    Since he decided to go to the city, he couldn't make a trip in vain. Father Wu told Big Brother Wu what he needed to buy at home and what he needed to buy himself, and gave Big Brother Wu copper coins and asked Big Brother Wu to buy it for him. .
.People in their village usually go to the city once a long time, but once they enter the city, they will buy some things they need at home.

    Haining Village is close to the seaside, and the people here live by the sea. Although there is land in the village, there is not much food available on the land, so the villagers gave up farming and only grow some vegetables on this land. Just eat it at home.

    It doesn’t take much land to grow vegetables, so a lot of the land is deserted, and the villagers don’t have the energy or the need to open up so much land. Everyone just cares about the one-third of the vegetable field in front of the house and behind the house. , In this way, there is no one in the village to raise cattle and cultivate the land, and there is no such thing as an ox cart.

    The villagers had to walk by foot if they wanted to enter the city, so under normal circumstances, people would not go out and enter the city at will.

    Occasionally someone wants to enter the city, and other villagers ask them to help bring something back.

.The Wu family is like this. After Father Wu informed the surrounding neighbors that his son was going to enter the city, villagers kept coming to the Wu family, wanting to let Brother Wu help bring something back. Fortunately, there are only a few things that everyone needs. In this way, it is almost the same, not very complicated, so Brother Wu wrote it down.