4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid

Wu Bai returned to the study room again, only to see that the bookshelf had changed from two books to three books, but his hands were empty.

    In addition, Wu Bai also found that the study area has become larger. Originally there was only one bookshelf and a desk, but now there is an open space next to the bookshelf. Wu Bai walked to the open space and looked around. Nothing else was found.

    Then he came to the door of the study again, stretched out his hand and tried a few times, and found that the door was still closed tightly and could not be opened at all. Wu Bai wondered in his heart that he had learned martial arts in this life and had a lot of strength, and he thought he could Open that door.

    Still can't open it now, Wu Bai sighed and sat back on the chair behind the desk.

    At this time, there was an extra book on the desk, with the words 'Zhaizhu's life-saving fate' written on the cover.

.According to his previous experience, Wu Bai opened the book and started to read it.

    I found this book about a cottage owner who was attacked by his subordinates when he was young, and escaped with serious injuries. He was finally rescued by a six-year-old brother. In order to thank the other party, he gave his personal jade pendant to the other party. The injury was healed. Later, he returned to the cottage, dealt with the master's subordinates, reorganized the cottage, and started a business with everyone in the cottage. It took ten years to become a famous big businessman in the whole county.

    At this time, the rich and leisurely village owner remembered the little brother who saved his life at the beginning. He thought that a jade pendant was not enough to pay off this kindness, so he came to the small village at the bottom of the mountain where he healed his wounds. , find your savior here.

.At the beginning, he also admitted the wrong person, but after a series of incidents, he found that his savior was someone else, and the other party had just reached the age and started a blind date. He was busy doing business these years and neglected the marriage. The male unmarried brother Before getting married, he proposed a astronomical betrothal gift to the other's parents, and successfully married the benefactor.

    After reading this book, Wu Bai put the book on the table, closed his eyes, and waited for the familiar dizziness.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, Wu Bai was taking a nap in a firewood room, and the images in his mind came in an instant like watching flowers on a horse.

    After accepting the original body's memory, Wu Bai finally understood what role he was in the book this time. It turned out that he was the savior that the male protagonist misunderstood at the beginning.

    As soon as he cleared his head, there was a knock at the door. Even though it sounded polite, Wu Bai knew that it was only temporary.

.Wu Bai sat up, walked to the door, opened the door of the firewood room, and there was a young girl outside the door.

    The people outside the door couldn't wait to speak: "Brother Bai, hurry up, come with me, steward Tao is waiting for you in the main room!"

    After she finished speaking, she stretched out her hand to pull Wu Bai, Wu Bai turned to one side and ducked away.

    Seeing this, the other party was about to get angry, but after thinking of something, he suppressed it and said, "Come on quickly." After speaking, he took the lead and turned away.

    When Wu Bai arrived at the door of the main room, he could still hear the voice of the man from inside, "Steward Tao, why didn't you see Big Brother Tan today?"