5.18

Royal Palace

    Mu Shuyun took Wu Qing to the place belonging to Prince Jing's mansion, and then sat down.

    Peng Haomiao, who was sitting opposite them, looked at Wu Qing and wondered, why did Brother Qing ignore him today?

    After thinking about it, he took the initiative to get up and walk in front of them, saying, "Auntie, Brother Qing, you are here."

    Wu Qing didn't speak, but Mu Shuyun smiled and said, "Haomiao, I didn't expect you to come so early today."

    Peng Haomiao glanced at Wu Qing next to him, only to think that his quiet appearance today was particularly attractive, but he replied to Mu Shuyun, "Yes, my mother-in-law went out earlier today."

    "Brother Qing, what's wrong, why don't you say a word?" Peng Haomiao asked.

."It's okay, his throat is a little uncomfortable today. He just took the medicine before he came. The doctor told him to talk less, so it's better and faster." Mu Shuyun explained.

    "So that's the case." Peng Haomiao expressed his understanding. He was about to say something when he saw Wu Haonan who came back from a chat with his colleagues, and hurriedly said a few words to Mu Shuyun before returning to his place. .

    When Peng Haomiao returned to his position, his mother-in-law asked, "Son, didn't you say you don't like Wu Qing? Why did you greet him just now?"

    Peng Haomiao was embarrassed for a moment, and replied: "Mother, I said that I don't want to marry Wu Qing, but he is sitting opposite me. I can't pretend not to see it and just say hello."

    "Really?".Concubine Peng Haomiao didn't believe it, she continued: "I know you like Wu Bai, but it's impossible for you to be with him in this life. I think Wu Qing is a good fit for you, and I'm also infatuated with you. I'll ask you one last time, do you really want to marry Wu Qing? Just say you don't want to, then I won't mention him in the future."

    Hearing this, Peng Haomiao glanced at Wu Qing who was sitting across from him. For some reason, he couldn't say anything to refuse. In the end, he only said, "Mother concubine, please let me think about it first."

    His mother-in-law glanced at him and stopped forcing him.

    The opposite Wu Haonan sat down beside Mu Shuyun, turned to Wu Qing and asked, "Are you still used to it?"

    Wu Qing nodded.

    "That's good, the wine in this palace is different from the one in the mansion. You can try more if you like." Wu Haonan urged.

.On the diagonally opposite of their position, Qian Shi was also poking his head here.

    Seeing her stretched her neck and looking extremely indecent, Xiao Yongjin frowned and reprimanded in a low voice, "What are you doing, sit up straight."

    Mrs Qian sat up straight and whispered in Xiao Yongjin's ear, "Master, do you think that guy over there looks like that little brother Sun Yuan?"

    Hearing her mention Sun Yuan, Xiao Yongjin quickly asked, "Which one are you talking about?"

    "It's that little brother sitting at King Jing's table, did you see it?" Qian shi reminded in a low voice.

    Xiao Yongjin looked at King Jing and the others, his pupils trembled suddenly, his hand under the table couldn't help shaking, and he asked, "It's very similar to Sun Yuan, have you found out who he is?"

."When I came here just now, I found that he looks like Sun Yuan at the door, and I also inquired about it like other people. That is the little brother of King Jing's mansion. I heard that he is called Qing brother, but he and Sun Yuan look alike. It's so similar, it's just carved out of a mold!" Qian sighed.