3.23

"Mother, how did you know?" Wu Bai asked.

    Zhu Yifang was silent for a moment, and then said: "Why didn't you tell us Wu Yao planned to push you into the water and give you medicine?"

    Wu Bai was startled: "How did you know?"

    "Hey, Skynet is so sloppy and not leaking, Wu Yao's concubine exposed all the bad things he did, and now he was taken away by Jing Zhaoyin's people. Let you testify in court."

    "So that's the case, what about them?" Wu Bai asked.

    "In the living room, I'll ask them to wait, I'll call you."

    "Then let's hurry over there! Don't make them wait for a long time." Wu Bai was about to leave after saying that.

.Seeing him like this, Zhu Yifang followed him out. After walking for a while, she suddenly remembered something, and said angrily and with a smile, "You haven't answered what I said just now!"

    Wu Baijian still couldn't hide from this topic, he rubbed up to Zhu Yifang's side, took her arm, and said coquettishly, "I don't want you to worry!"

    Zhu Yifang nodded his forehead and disagreed: "If you hide everything from us like this, we will be more worried."

    "Okay, I'll tell you next time." Wu Bai raised his hand.

    "And next time?"

    "No, no, I will never stay with Wu Yao in the future." Wu Bai quickly assured.

    Zhu Yifang was satisfied, and then said, "Even others can't hide it from us."

    "I know, don't worry!"

.The two of them were talking, and soon came to the living room.

    In the living room, Jingzhao Yinya, who was drinking tea, saw them coming in, and quickly put down the teacup in his hand, and said respectfully, "Young Master Wu, please come with us."

    "It's a small matter, let's go!" Wu Bai nodded.

    Zhu Yifang was worried about Wu Bai and wanted to go with him. Wu Bai didn't stop her, so the group, together with the two yamen, rode in the carriage of the General's Mansion and headed for Jingzhaoyin's Mansion.

    Arriving in front of Jingzhao Yin's mansion, the two clerks jumped off the carriageway to thank them. They didn't expect to go to the general's mansion, and there would be carriage rides when they came back. You must know that they had never encountered such treatment before as errands. Immediately, the attitude towards Wu Bai and the others was better.

.Originally, Wu Bai and the other two were not prisoners. They were just testifying in court. Of course, their attitude was not bad, but it was better now.

    Entering the yamen, standing in the court, waiting for the governor to pass on Wu Yao and Hu Tiancheng, and watching them complaining about each other in the lobby, Wu Bai knew why Wu Yao was arrested. Because Hu Tiancheng betrayed him and revealed everything they had done.

    It turned out that Hu Tiancheng was arrested for poisoning his concubine, and he was also sentenced to death. Of course, Hu Tiancheng did not want to die, so he racked his brains to find a way to contact Wu Yao, hoping that the other party would save him. He knew Wu Yao's family With the General's Mansion behind him, the General's Mansion is married to King Xiaoyao. King Xiaoyao is the younger brother of the eldest princess. As long as King Xiaoyao persuades the eldest princess, he must be spared from death.

.Of course Wu Yao didn't want to save the other party, but Hu Tiancheng had no choice but to threaten him with the reason the two of them were plotting against Wu Bai before. If Wu Yao refused to help him, Hu Tiancheng would stab all these things out, and Wu Yao could not do anything about it. , he had to come to Wu Bai, and wanted to ask Wu Bai to help him. Who knew that the letter was sent in, but Wu Bai refused to pay attention to him at all. After that, he said that the concierge was not allowed to help him send the letter into the house.