3.8

Hearing this announcement, someone asked curiously, "Why did King Xiaoyao come?"

    Someone next to him heard this and said in surprise: "You don't know this? King Xiaoyao and His Majesty's companions are both from the heroic general's mansion. This is a friendship since childhood. Now the two brothers' younger brother Wu Baiji, he is sure. Come to participate!"

    "That's it." The man replied.

    Sure enough, as soon as he finished speaking, he heard the person singing the ceremony read: "Your Majesty will reward you with a set of top-quality jadeite heads~"

    When everyone around heard it, they didn't expect even the emperor to send gifts. It can be seen that this Wu family is really Jane in the emperor's heart!

    The servant who sang the ceremony was about to read out the gift from Xiao Zimo, but was stopped by Xiao Zimo. He carried the gift box and came to Wu Bai to present the treasure.

    "Brother Xiao, what are you putting in here? It looks mysterious."..Wu Bai asked curiously.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo have known each other for a long time, and they are used to calling each other this way, but they don't feel anything wrong. Everyone in the Wu family is used to it. Over the years, Wu Bai has called Xiao Zimo this way, so his face He didn't show anything, but the expressions of the ladies who came to watch the ceremony changed, and they noticed that there was a deep meaning in it, and immediately looked at the Wu family couple with envy.

    It seems that this general's mansion is about to have a king.

    It's a pity that they originally planned to meet Wu Bai for their son, but now it seems to be impossible.

    Xiao Zimo walked into Wu Bai, saw the bracelet on the other's hand at a glance, his eyes lit up, and he said to Wu Bai, "Your bracelet is good, it suits you very well."

    Wu Bai smiled and nodded: "This is the gift that my third brother gave me."

.Hearing this, Xiao Zimo glanced at the bracelet with disgust, quickly opened the box in his hand, took out the contents and handed it to Wu Bai.

    Looking at the long whip in his hand, Wu Bai felt the feel of it, and knew that it was made of good materials without thinking.

    Xiao Zimo quickly introduced: "This whip is made of blue-dyed deer tendons and white leather, and is woven with gold threads. The deer tendons and leather are woven into a white cloud pattern, occasionally flashing a golden light. It flashes like Xia Fei Xia, it is really beautiful, this whip is not only beautiful, but also extremely flexible, I think you are an adult, and this kind of weapon is the most suitable."

.The more he listened to Xiao Zimo's introduction, the more satisfied Wu Bai felt, and he couldn't put it down. He was worried that he didn't have a suitable weapon for him, so Xiao Zimo gave him this. Presumably he will take the whip with him in the future, and his mother will not I would be worried that he would damage my brother's reputation like this.

    That's right, Wu Bai once went out with a sword, and was stopped by Zhu Yifang, saying that it was a little brother of him who went out with a sword. In fact, Wu Bai's boxing skills are not bad, so he didn't have to take it When he went out with the sword, he just thought that carrying the sword was like turning into a hero. He felt that there would be some heroic demeanor, so he would bring it. When he was stopped by his mother, he did not refute it. After all, it was just a sword. It is important for mothers to be happy.

.This whip is made of materials collected by Xiao Zimo, and then specially made by craftsmen from the Ministry of Engineering. The quality and appearance will naturally not be bad, especially there is a hidden button at the handle, which allows Wu Bai to wrap it around his waist. , Wu Bai put it away with satisfaction, ready to use it tomorrow.