chapter 187: EXTRA 01 made a fuss

this baby is different from the last time, close to the date of delivery, jian qing accompanied cheng wen to the hospital's luxury single ward half a month in advance to give birth.

the due date is in mid-october.

although jian qing did not say it in his mouth, but his heart was panicked, cheng wen went to the toilet jian qing followed behind his ass, carefully supporting him, afraid that he would make a mistake.

although cheng wen's body was indeed very heavy, but it was not to the point where xiao xie needed help, he looked at jian qing, who was staring nervously at himself, and opened his mouth with embarrassment.

"a qing... you, you go out, i'll be fine. jian qing was not moved, and said nervously, "then how to do it, in case you slip and fall alone." cheng wen's face turned red, remembering the embarrassment of peeing on jian qing's hand last time, and almost crying, "that... then i don't go to the toilet.

jian qing frowned bitterly and compromised, "okay, i'll go outside and wait for you, then you hurry up."

cheng wen nodded.

jian qing walked out step by step and turned around, and took the door with his hand, and there was the sound of dripping water inside, and the corners of his mouth were unconsciously raised.

i never knew before that sticking to someone i loved was such a happy thing that i felt satisfied even listening to the other person go to the bathroom.

his little gentle family is awesome, gentle and virtuous, and can also give birth to a soft baby, which is bad.

clumsily sorting out his pants, cheng wen slowly washed his hands, opened the door and went out, and was too embarrassed to see jian qing dare not look at him with a straight eye.

jian qing smiled and pinched his face, "what's wrong? "

no, no." cheng wen shook his head.

jian qing bent down and picked up cheng wen and walked to the side of the bed, carefully placed it on the bed, adjusted the height of his backrest for him, and asked.

"hungry?"

"what do you want to eat?"

"i want to eat sticky rice dumplings." cheng wen whispered.

jian qing covered him with a quilt, "okay, i'll buy it for you later." 

"there's still a week to go before the due date, and the baby's name is still set."

cheng wen looked at the person who was tired and complained about getting up to make milk powder for himself, "didn't mom and dad already think about it... a-qing and mom and dad decided to do it. "you're

so easy to deal with." jian qing said helplessly.

cheng wen is too thin, nine months pregnant on the body on the stomach is big, this calcium tablets and supplementary milk powder has not stopped since the beginning of pregnancy, jian qing personally rushed to him every day to drink.

the meat is not long, but fortunately the body is better nourished, and the frequency of illness is less.

the warm milk in the pink piggy mug was sent to cheng wen's mouth, and cheng wen took a sip of jian qing's hand and listened to jian qing.

"are you afraid?"

"huh?" cheng wen looked up at him blankly.

jian qing reached out to wipe the milk stain from the corner of cheng wen's lips and asked softly, "give birth to a baby, are you afraid or not?" cheng wen