chapter 5: let's be together

half an hour later, the airport.

it was already a little dark, most of the pedestrians were in a hurry, and when the youth dragged a pure black suitcase out of it, jian qing's eyes locked on him at a glance.

it was clear that zhang chengwen had the exact same face, and apart from his face and voice, there seemed to be no resemblance at all.

cheng ran's thin melon face was set up with the most popular square sunglasses, his expressionless appearance looked a little cold, and he wore a beige loose knit cardigan with white t, and his temperament was clean and detached.

seeing jian qing at that moment, a smile immediately appeared on his face, and after standing in front of him and taking off his sunglasses, he opened his hands to him.

"did you miss me?"

jian qing gently hugged the youth into his arms and smiled softly.

"yes."

"didn't you say that there was still half a month to come back, how could it be so sudden?" don't tell me sooner, i'll pick you up early.

cheng ran closed his eyes slowly, and enjoyed the temperature in his arms with peace of mind:

"i want to surprise you."

"tell you more than ten hours in advance, isn't there no surprise?"

"you." jian qing sighed dotingly.

for six years, he had liked this man for six years, and then there were many people intermittently, but they were all scenes, and no one could make him think of it like this. <

counting the time, since cheng ran returned to london last summer, the two have not seen each other for nearly a year.

the strange thing is that this time we met, although we were happy in our hearts, we didn't seem to have the same impulse to rub each other into my bones as before.

perhaps because he has matured a lot in recent years, he will control his emotions even more.

after about three seconds, jian qing let go of the other party gently, and his gaze fell on cheng ran qingjun's face, and his brow was slightly twisted, "you seem to be thin."

when

he said this, jian qing inexplicably thought of the little fool in the family, and his heart was indeed a twin brother, the two may even have the same weight, cheng wen seems to have lost weight recently, and it is a bit embarrassing to hold up.

"don't you want to lose some weight in our business, or how to mix rice and eat?" cheng ran smiled at him.

he was born with a good voice, his dream since he was a child is to be a singer, to study music in london, if you want to enter the show business, the image must be important.

"that being said, the body is the most important thing, and if you starve yourself, you won't lose it." jian qing took the initiative to take the box in his hand.

"you talk a lot." cheng ran was obviously very impressed, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

"who made you my most important friend?" jian qing smiled and walked to the black maybach parked not far away, put the box into the trunk, and opened the co-pilot's door for cheng ran. <

many times, he clearly felt that cheng ran had feelings for himself, and the relationship between the two was said to be friends, but there was more ambiguity between friends, and the other party was always like a distance, which made him wonder.

whoever he wanted to get, he always came by hand, and cheng ran was the only exception.

at that time, he confessed to cheng ran twice, once in the second year of high school, once in the summer vacation of the sophomore year, without exception, he was rejected, and later that cheng ran also said harsh words, if you want to continue to be friends with him, you must put away the unwarranted feelings, otherwise even friends can't do it.

since then, jian qing only dared to be good to him behind his back, and did not dare to say it easily.

"just friends?" cheng ran stood still and suddenly asked.

jian qing was stunned, pursed his lips, and looked deeply at him, "not just friends. this answer seemed

to satisfy the youth, cheng ran smiled and got into the car neatly.

half a minute later, the car was driving smoothly and quickly on the highway, the mobile phone suddenly rang, and the word 'stupid' jumped on the car's built-in electronic display.

jian qing narrowed his eyes, frowned slightly, and without hesitation, he cut off the phone.

"why don't you answer?" cheng ran glanced at him.

"not a very important person." jian qingdao said, "after flying for so long, i am tired, what do you want to eat at night?"

cheng ran suppressed the strange feeling in his heart, stared thoughtfully at his delicate and beautiful side face, and suddenly called him. concise. "huh

?" concise and subconscious.

"do you know why i came to you as soon as i came back this time?" cheng ran said.

his solemn and serious tone made jian qing feel a little strange, and unconsciously asked: "why?" "i

know that thing." cheng ran said.

jian qing felt more and more inexplicable, and before he could ask, the other party had already given him the answer:

"you have been funding my schooling behind my back."

in the past, when he gave cheng ran material help, cheng ran had always refused, and with his strong nature, he would only feel insulted.

jian qing secretly scolded the school authorities for being incompetent, and even this matter was not well concealed, and explained a little anxiously, "i didn't mean to hide from you, i was just afraid that you wouldn't want to take it..."

"do you still like me?" cheng ran interrupted him.

the question was too sudden, jian qing slightly grasped the steering wheel, turned back and stared ahead for a long time, "do you want to listen to the truth?" "of

course." cheng ran said.

jian qing took a breath and sighed, "like, i've been waiting for you to come back." the

carriage fell silent for a moment, the atmosphere became a little awkward, and just when jian qing was about to say something more, the other party suddenly opened his mouth.

"let's be together."

"what do you say?" jian qing turned his head to look at him in disbelief, and his eyes were full of surprise.

"i said, let's be together." cheng ran said with a smile.

hang him for so many years, and if you don't give a response, i'm afraid people will run away.