chapter 171: wedding photos

obviously, the strength of the struggle in his arms was not intense, as long as jian qing hugged hard and did not let go, cheng wen could not go, but in the end he let go.

when a person wants to leave, it is impossible to stop.

jian qing understands this truth better than anyone.

cheng wen said, the previous things, a qing forgot, i also forgot.

jian qing looked at his back that gradually disappeared into the manor, and wanted to tell him that he couldn't forget, you have carved such deep marks in my life, melted into flesh and blood, how can you forget.

it's going to hurt.

but he choked up and couldn't speak.

jian qing had never cried like this, when cheng wen ran away from home, no, when cheng wen wanted to break up with him, no, when cheng wen lost his memory and left, there was no, because he knew that as long as he worked hard, he could save it, and there was still a chance.

but now.

jian qing thought he saw hope, but he didn't expect to see the mirage when he had been trapped in the desert for too long and was so thirsty that he almost died.

it's just an illusion.

zhang fu'er was preparing dinner in the kitchen, when he heard the movement of opening the door, he was still wearing an apron and went out to see, startled by jian qing's pale appearance, and hurried to the front.

"son, what's wrong with you?"

jian qing shook his head, did not look at her, and walked upstairs silently.

"...... son? zhang fu'er looked at his tall back and tentatively called out again. <

jian qing actually didn't think too much at this time, but he felt very tired, so tired that he didn't even have the strength to say a word.

in the past few days in prison, i have hardly slept a good night' sleep, and as soon as i close my eyes, i dreamed that cheng wen was worried about his safety with red eyes, but it turned out that this was not the case, everything was just his own sentimentality.

there were several bottles of strong foreign wine on the wine cabinet in the room, and jian qing casually took out a bottle, poured the wine into the glass, and sat down crookedly at the small table on the carpet in the room, and put it to his lips to taste it carefully.

he actually didn't like to drink too much, especially such a domineering foreign wine, the smell of wine rushed people's minds, making people become unconscious.

but he likes this kind of unconsciousness, drunk, will not be sad.

look up and drink the wine out of the glass and pour it again.

after repeating this many times, the wine in the bottle was soon left in half, but the expected sense of ease did not come as expected, he seemed to be more painful, and alcohol magnified people's desires a hundredfold, and so did the thoughts.

so i drank even more fiercely, drank a bottle of wine, and got up shakily to the wine cabinet and brought two new bottles out.

zhang yi'er entered the house and saw such a scene.

several empty wine bottles were lying on the ground in a mess, jian qing sat on the carpet, his entire upper body was lying on the sofa behind him, his cheeks were full of drunken redness, his eyes were closed, but from time to time he looked up and poured wine into his mouth, drinking very urgently, and some liquor flowed from the corner of his mouth and soaked through the placket.