chapter 42: just friends

Cheng Wen was woken up by a rough force, the quilt on his body did not know when it had been pulled off, his arm was pulled out of pain, he was red in the corner of his eyes, holding up his heavy eyelids and looking blankly at the gloomy man in front of him, aggrieved, "Ah Qing..."

He did something wrong again, why was Ah Qing angry again...

"No wonder I've learned to reject me now, it turns out that I hooked up with wild men outside." Jian Qing's face was like frost, and he threw the black suit in his hand at Cheng Wen and gritted his teeth, "You'd better explain to me clearly what is going on with this dress." The

delicate skin on his face was twitched and painful, and Cheng Wen reached out and took off the clothes covering his head, looking down sheepishly, not understanding why this dress had become the reason for Ah Qing's anger.

Isn't this the style he usually wears?

Could it be because he didn't wash his clothes? ......

Or blame him for not ironing his clothes flat...

At this moment, Cheng Wen's vision was not even very clear, the scene in front of him was shaking like a movie, he shook his heavy head, and staggered up to the ground, "I... I'll go now and wash the clothes again..."

"It's going to be ironed very flat... Ah Qing don't get angry..."

However, before he could get out of bed, he was pushed back by Jian Qing, and his thin body fell heavily on the bed, and the slight stinging pain that suddenly came from his lower abdomen made his small face pale, and before he could ease up, his chin was pinched by the other party's slender and powerful hand with cruel force.

"Hmmm... Ah Qing, I hurt..." Cheng Wen snorted, painfully twisted his delicate eyebrows, and his clear eyes looked at him with tears in his eyes, and begged him for forgiveness in a soft voice. <

In the past, as long as he was a petite, Ah Qing would take him into his arms, and he would not be willing to let him suffer at all.

He hoped that the man in front of him, whose face was gloomy to the point of being almost strange, would change back to the gentle and patient Ah Qing who was gentle and patient with him, and did not dislike his stupidity, but he was disappointed.

Jian Qing's face was even colder, and his chilling tone almost froze out of the ice slag, "You open your eyes and see clearly!" It's not my dress!

"When I wasn't home, which wild man did you bring back?!"

As soon as he thought that this fool, who had never belonged only to him, was likely to be crushed under him by others when he did not know, he was so angry that he wanted to kill.

"I didn't..." Cheng Wen suddenly felt very cold on his body, slightly tightened himself a little, and whispered with tears.

Although Ah Qing often lost his temper with him, he had never been so angry, and the little fool was frightened, but more than that, it was difficult to suppress the sadness and sadness.

"Still lying!" Jian Qing sighed, suddenly reached out and pulled him off the bed, and whether Cheng Wen stood still or not, dragged him downstairs and did not stop until the door of the villa.

As soon as he let go of his hand, Cheng Wen fell to the ground.

Jian Qing squatted down and looked at him, and said coldly, "What I hate most is that others lie to me." "If you don't

tell the truth, I don't have to leave you behind, pack up and get out of this house, and never think about taking another step." <

"I asked one last time, who is that person?"

Cheng Wen wore a set of short-sleeved pajamas, the wind blew on his body very cold, his stomach hurt, but what pained him even more was what Jian Qing said, he shook his head vaguely with tears in his eyes, and large tears rolled down, stretching out his pale and weak hand to grab his sleeve and tremble.

"I didn't..."

"Ah Qing... I didn't..."

He has always been alone at home, although sometimes he feels very cold and scared, but he has always been a person obediently, listening to Ah Qing's words, not running around again, not running out to work again.

For a moment, Jian Qing doubted whether he had wronged this man, but the facts were clearly in front of him, and he could not tolerate his heart being soft.

Expressionlessly, he shook off his hand, "That suit is indeed the style I often wear, but the black jewel cufflinks at the cuffs do not belong to me, and the inside of the neckline is embroidered with three letters of YJN with white thread, are you sure, you don't have it?" Hearing the

black jewel cufflinks, Cheng Wen was stunned, vaguely feeling that he had forgotten something, trying to think with his willed brain, and only then did he recall that it was Jingnan's brother's clothes, which were when Jingnan's brother sent him back a few days ago, and saw him drenched in rain, afraid that he was cold, so he borrowed him to wear.

After washing, he originally wanted to put it in his own cabinet, but the space was too narrow, there was no crossbar that could be hung, and if it was folded up, it would be wrinkled, so he found a most inconspicuous corner in A Qing's cabinet to hang, and wanted to wait for a few days to find an opportunity to return to the original owner, but he did not expect that things would evolve like this. <

The little fool sobbed and looked at Jian Qing, and said bitterly, "That... That's Jingnan's brother's clothes..."

In fact, Jian Qing had already guessed in his heart who the owner of the clothes was, after all, when he was in the hospital, he bumped into The process Wen and the wild man sat happily and ate, and the other party also helped him wipe his mouth intimately.

The corners of his mouth drew a sneering smile, and the fierce light in his beautiful eyes was revealed, "It's really intimate to scream... After being together for more than a year, I really didn't see that you stupid look stupid, in fact, you are a bitch, see who pastes up.

"So, when you slept with your jingnan brother... Is it comfortable?

Cheng Wen didn't quite understand what the word 'bitch' meant, but he knew what 'stupid' and 'stupid' meant, and he had never heard these words since he was a child.

In fact, what others said, he was sad to forget in a blink of an eye, and what Jian Qing said was really carved into his heart like a knife, which made him feel pain.

Although the little fool was stupid, his heart was made of meat, and it was softer than the average person.

"I'm not..." Cheng Wen lowered his head and whispered a retort, tears smashing on the ground.

"I haven't slept with anyone else..."

"I... I've only done shameful things with Ah Qing..."

The other person's answer directly pleased Jian Qing, but it was not enough to eliminate the anger in his heart, "Then you explain to me why his clothes appear here."

Cheng Wen was silent for a while, and then he raised his spirits and replied in a dumb voice.

"On the day of Ah Qing's birthday... It was raining so much..."

"I was sitting outside the restaurant, trying to wait for the rain to stop... I've been waiting for a long time..." It's been so long that you and Ran Ran have gone, and they haven't stopped."

"I'm afraid the rain will keep falling, just... I left and met Jingnan's brother... He sent me home, I was wet, and he... Just lend me clothes to wear..."

"After I washed them, there was no place to put them... Just borrow Ah Qing's wardrobe and hang it..."

"Ah Qing... Brother Jingnan is my friend..."

We have nothing.

"What kind of person is he, who can look up to you as a friend?" Jian Qing listened to it and was angry.