chapter 165: what's wrong

a gentle wind blew in through the open window, and it was slightly cool at night.

at the dinner table, jian qing was wearing a black loose crewneck sweater, and his hair was casually tied up and half of his head, compared to the usual suit and leather shoes, he now looked more like an immature big boy, and the low mood was written under the eyes.

the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, the protruding throat knot kept rolling, and a glass of red wine that had been poured for seven minutes was seen in a few seconds.

jian qing put down the goblet, and expressionlessly took the decanting jug to continue to add wine, and the steak in front of him was still a complete piece.

"ah qing..." cheng wen looked at the man's delicate eyebrows and whispered.

when the mood is not good, it is easy to get drunk, jian qing's face has been slightly drunk, the eyes are still clear, looking up at cheng wen and smiling, "huh? what's wrong? "is

the dish unappetizing?"

cheng wen shook his head and said worriedly, "don't drink... drinking too much is not good for the body. "it's

all right, i'm doing well." jian qing took the red wine he had just poured at hand and drank it all, then picked up the knife and fork and began to cut his own portion of the steak, cutting the fork in half to cheng wen's plate.

"eat more."

cheng wen bit his lip and saw that he was drinking and not eating, and the wine in the glass wine pot had gone down for the most part, and he was really worried.

a few days ago, jian qing was still in the hospital.

"a qing... do you have something on your mind? cheng wen asked in a low voice.

jian qing smiled slightly, looked up at the process of warm eyes, and his voice was hoarse.

"yes." <

"you are my heart."

"..."cheng wen did not expect to get such an answer, and in a daze, he stuffed a small piece of steak into his mouth, chewed it carefully, and swallowed it before he said.

"what do you mean..."

cheng wen didn't understand it when he said more, and jian qing wasn't ready to talk to him more, hiding his sadness in his heart and laughing.

"nothing."

"i just like you."

not only do i like to like you, but i want to be with you every day, eat every dinner together, wake up from the same bed in the morning, and reach out and hug you when i think of you, within reach.

"i like ah qing very much." cheng wen replied to him seriously.

"i know." jian qing was still smiling, his eyes were filled with the little fool in front of him, and his eyes were getting more and more confused.

but the current like is not the same as the previous like.

people are always so greedy.

got a little bit, still won't be satisfied, thinking about wanting more, more.

obviously, at the beginning, he didn't care at all whether cheng wen liked him or not, and even the little fool unconsciously showed an obsessive look when he looked at him, which made jian qing feel very stupid and look down on him.

at this point, he didn't blame anyone, only himself.

in fact, he is the most stupid fool under the heavens, and he lost his lover and only then did he know how to cherish it.