chapter 139: the world is turned upside down

jian qing's face immediately tensed up, and he immediately picked up the microphone, announced to the guest door under the stage that the wedding was delayed by half an hour, and then left the scene.

zhang fu'er saw that something was wrong, and hurriedly got up to stop him, "son, what's going on?"

"xiao wen is gone, i went to look for it, you and your father are here to socialize first, if there is any situation i will notify you as soon as possible."

jian qing replied, striding in the direction of the elevator, and at the same time took out his mobile phone to broadcast cheng wen's phone.

the little fool will never fail to answer his phone, even when he is in the shower, when he hears his exclusive telephone ringing, he will quickly wipe his hands clean, press the access button as fast as possible, and softly call him a qing.

jian qing could even imagine his small face being smoked red, anxious and clumsy cute.

but this time, he called several times, and the other party did not answer.

shut down.

this result made the uneasiness in jian qing's heart even stronger.

last night, cheng wen's mobile phone was charged by his own hand, and the little fool did not play much, and it was impossible to run out of power.

the elevator was delayed, jian qing turned around and walked towards the stair passage, and was pulled by assistant chen behind him, "young master, wait a minute, the room is on the top floor, the 28th floor, there is definitely no elevator fast."

jian qing groaned for a moment, turned around and continued to wait for the elevator.

assistant chen looked at the cold side face of his young master and said in a loud voice, "the room card in the room is missing, and mr. cheng is likely to go out." ""could

he be bored staying in the room, so he went outside and forgot his time for a while, or got lost?"

"don't worry, you'll be fine."

jian qing couldn't help but be in a hurry, he was like an ant on a hot pot at this moment, his heart was tied to a rope and fried repeatedly in the oil pot, and he remained calm on the surface.

the little fool has always been very obedient, today is such an important day, he can't run around, and he is afraid of being so bad that a person has no place to go.

as for why cheng wen was now gone, jian qing didn't know.

i also called home, and aunt wang said that cheng wen had not returned.

finally waited for the elevator, with a spare room card swipe locked into the door, the decorations in the room were exactly the same as when he left, nothing had been passive, only the bed had wrinkle marks, proving that cheng wen obediently listened to him and took a nap after he left.

jian qing searched all over the living room, bedroom, and bathroom, and even the wardrobe, he suspected that this was actually a small game that cheng wen played with him, which first made him feel anxious, and then suddenly jumped out and appeared in front of him to give him a surprise.

however, he was disappointed by the final result.

there was no such familiar figure anywhere.

this feeling was very uncomfortable, obviously at noon the person who was still in front of him suddenly disappeared, and the originally complete heart was also hollowed out.

he had some doubts, in fact, cheng wen had never really forgiven him, after all, what he had done was very excessive, even he himself felt excessive. <