chapter 103: nervousness

the shower was turned on, and the heat gradually swirled across the bathroom, and cheng stood obediently in place, allowing jian qing to fiddle with it.

jian qing had never done the job of serving people, but at the moment he felt that it was quite easy to get started, that is, the process was a bit torturous, and the beloved little thing stood in front of him defenselessly, but he could not do anything special.

he first adjusted the temperature to the right level, tried it on his hand, and felt that it would not burn the little fool, and then poured on his body, and the high water temperature flowed on the delicate skin, and in a few moments a faint layer of pink appeared.

"ah qing..."

the little fool was extremely uneasy.

if it had been put in the past, jian qing would definitely have ignored it and done whatever he wanted, but not now.

he had realized that he couldn't lose him.

this is his little fool, with his baby in his belly, and if something goes wrong, he will definitely regret it.

jian qing focused his attention on the simple bathing and recited amitabha buddha several times in his heart.

"nice."

cheng wen was so ashamed that he almost wanted to find a place to hide, but at the urging of the other party, he obediently raised his arm to facilitate jian qing to help him apply shower gel.

after washing all the foam on his body, he began to wash his hair, afraid of cheng's warmth and cold, jian qing moved the small bench outside and let him sit under the hot water, and he helped him apply shampoo and rub bubbles. <

cheng wen had never known that jian qing had such a careful side, obviously those two powerful hands were always very domineering, and occasionally hurt him, but now they were very gentle and gently massaged on the top of his head, which made him feel very strange and unreal.

only a qing in the dream would be so good to him.

wrong......

in the dream, ah qing is always fierce, and will only lose his temper with a cold face.

is it a dream or a reality now?

the little fool was a little confused.

the bathroom is very narrow, accommodating two people is also very reluctant, in order to prevent the gun from going off, jian qing did not dare to take off his clothes, at this time half of his body was soaked, the shirt was sticky to the body, the tight muscle lines loomed, and it was uncomfortable to look at.

after cheng wen found out, there was immediate worry in his eyes, "a qing... you... your clothes are all wet. "it's

okay, i'll wash it in a moment, and i'm going to change my clothes." jian qing reached out to pick the fluffy head on the wall, "close your eyes, put your head back a little, it's time to brew."

cheng wen obediently did what he said, afraid that the foam would enter his eyes, his eyelids would be tightly closed, his rosy lips would also be sniffed, and his expression of seeing death would directly make jian qing laugh. <

after waiting for a while, he did not wait for the hot water to come down, but it was a heat on his lips, and the little fool opened his eyes in shock, and just happened to face shangjian qing's smiling face, and he kissed himself.

cheng wen's eyelashes fluttered wildly, and before he could feel shy, jian qing held his face and kissed him on the lips, and then continued to help him rinse, "baby, believe me, it won't make you uncomfortable." the