chapter 163: dating

these words are like a basin of cold water poured down from jian qing's head, so that all his surprise and excitement dissolve in an instant, "a month..."

"yes." zhang yi'er gently responded to him.

jian qing looked at her sheepishly and squeezed out the words with difficulty, "so what if i don't do it?"

"you have to disappear in front of xiao wen forever." zhang er hesitated to open his mouth.

if cheng wen really got married, jian qing would not bother his position anymore.

the ward was silent, and after a long silence, jian qing replied.

"...... i know. "

o son... are you sure? zhang er'er twisted her eyebrows slightly, and held jian qing's hand on her leg.

"yes." jian qing smiled, and junrong was pale by the light, "xiao wen likes me so much... he would definitely be willing to be with me again. "that's

fine." zhang fu'er breathed a sigh of relief and tightened his hand, "you come on, no matter what happens, there is a mother, and the mother supports you." "

hmm." jane smiled back at her.

today is april 20th, and there are no more than 30 days before the 18th of next month.

i say i am sure in my mouth, but in fact, i don't have any bottom in my heart. <

it took less than a month to trick the little fool into bed.

jian qingtian went to the noodle restaurant where cheng wen worked every day to eat noodles, waited for him to leave work, took him to play, took him to a high-end restaurant at dinner time, drank red wine, drunk and took people home, said a few words of like him, was willing to be good to him for a lifetime, and half coaxed and half tough to eat people clean.

but with such a clumsy means, jian qing was already reluctant to make a fool of himself.

he hoped that cheng wen really liked him in his gentle and delicate care and getting along, and was willing to live with him for a lifetime, rather than being deceived by an uneasy and kind big-tailed wolf.

however, when you fall in love with a person, you will naturally become afraid of your hands and feet, afraid that the other party will be angry, afraid that the other party will hate him, and afraid that you will not attract the other party enough to make the other party like your own advantages.

this is what is now jianqing.

it was clear that he was just going to meet with the pillow person, and he began to be nervous the day before the date came, and even failed to sleep well all night.

the figure in the floor mirror is tall and tall, because of the injury during this time, he has not been able to cultivate well, he has lost a lot of weight, and he still has a faint dark circle under his eyes, how to look at it does not feel as good as before.

jian qing has always been confident in his appearance conditions, he has never cared about his appearance as much as he does now, he stayed in the cloakroom, tried several sets of custom suits that assistant chen just got back yesterday, and finally chose a khaki british plaid, the coffee-colored bow tie worn on the shirt was neat and tidy, and it took more than two hours to take care of himself. <

in fact, at this time, he should have been in the hospital, and the doctor ordered him to stay at least for a full week, but jian qing couldn't stay, and only stayed for three days before going through the discharge procedures and returning home.

he was running out of time.

when jian qing arrived home last night, he happened to encounter dai shengding sending cheng wen back, and dai shengding seemed to have something in his body, so he sent cheng wen to the door and drove away.