chapter 177: reunion

jian qing went to work at the company early in the morning, and suddenly received a call from zhang qi'er near noon, saying that there was an emergency and asked him to hurry back.

listening to her anxious tone, he really thought that something had happened, and rushed back, and the results he got made him feel depressed.

just withdrawn from the previous relationship, zhang yi'er actually wanted to introduce him to the object.

it is not someone else, it is the son of zhang qi'er's girlfriend, who has known jian qing since he was a child, but when he grows up, he has no contact.

at first glance, this person was born somewhat like cheng wen.

not looks, but temperament.

his skin was the same milky white as cheng wen's, and he smiled softly.

jian qing looked a little dazzled.

he missed his little fool too much.

but he quickly returned to his senses and resisted zhang qi'er's intentions by turning away.

no matter how much he looks like, he's not a fool.

unexpectedly, after not seeing him for many years, lin shensheng had become so familiar with himself that he would go out with him, and he got into his car with a thick face.

jian qing let him go down with a cold face, lin shen refused, looking frightened, "... do you hate me?

cheng wen asked the same question.

in many uneasy days, ah qing who asked him whether he hated him more and more.

how did you answer that in the first place? <

coax him when he is in a good mood, and shut him up when he is in a bad mood, never caring about the other party's feelings.

jian qing actually didn't really want to recall those things, every time he thought about it, he felt very uncomfortable, and he didn't have the strength to answer the irrelevant person next to him, silently pulled on the seat belt and started the car.

work was the only way he could numb himself.

he felt at ease with his busyness and exhaustion.

at this time, you will not think about those painful things.

as for this blind date, if he doesn't care, he will naturally leave.

the car stopped at the company gate, jian qing handed the car keys to the security guard to let the security guard help park, turned around and entered the starbucks next to it.

at this point, just after the lunch break, there were not many people, jane counted the cups of american, and was preparing to pay when a weak voice came from the side.

"well... i want this chocolate cake and vanilla smoothie.

lin shensheng stood in front of the pastry display cabinet and pointed to a cake inside to jane.

"eat yourself and pay for it." jian qing coldly withdrew his gaze, paid for the coffee, and turned to the food collection office to wait.

lin shen bit his lower lip tangledly, he came out and forgot to bring his mobile phone, and he had no money on him, so he had to give up the exquisite desserts in the window and silently walked to jian qing's side.

"actually... i just want to be friends with you.

jian qing was stunned and whispered.

"we're not fit to be friends." <