chapter 16: just a babysitter

cheng wen was blocked by him and could not speak, and he lowered his head sadly, and only then did he suppress a bottomless word out of the corner of his red eye.

"i'm not..."

jian qing sneered, "you also know that it is impossible for me to marry you, that is to say, he will be born with the name of an illegitimate child, and there is no meaning of existence except to tarnish the reputation of the jane family."

"if he was really an idiot from birth, would you be responsible for the rest of his life?"

"it's up to you, how are you going to feed him?"

cheng wen looked up at him and whispered, "i... i can go out and work..."

if one is not enough, two.

in the consciousness of the little fool, the matter of having a baby is actually very vague, he does not even understand why he is pregnant, but after listening to the doctor in the operating room, he instinctively feels happy, happy enough to rush out to share with jian qing, did not expect that a qing did not like this child.

jian qing's expressionless face was extremely cold, obviously the president of a listed company, sitting on a billionaire, but he was harsh on the little fool in front of him to the point of almost cruelty:

"do you know how much it costs to raise a child now?" just say that the obstetric examination during pregnancy, the hospitalization during the delivery period until the birth of the child, there are not tens of thousands of yuan in the capital, do you have this money? nothing

.

he was penniless, and the only three thousand dollars he had given him that day was still the one that ran ran had given him.

cheng wen hurriedly grabbed the corner of his clothes, "that... i...... ii can't go to the hospital..."

jian qing almost laughed at him, "what stupid things are you saying."

"i order you now, immediately, immediately, to go in and get rid of the child, or you won't want to come home with me."

"follow me." jian qing suddenly pulled cheng wen's hand towards the operating room.

the little fool had always been obedient, but this time he refused to do anything, lai refused to move in place, desperately trying to push back the hand that grabbed his wrist, and the big tears fell down, crying out in horror.

"don't... ah qing don't..."

"i beg you not..."

jian qing stopped irritably, and for a moment there was nothing he could do about the disobedient little fool, frowning at him, "you don't want to go home with me, do you?"

"think... i want to go home..." cheng wen trembled back at him, and another tear fell from his right eye.

"then be obedient."

jian qing tried to pull the person into the operating room again, and the rough force caused cheng wen's wrist to hurt, and the thin figure stumbled, accidentally involving the stomach, and the pain was fierce.

"well..." cheng wen bent down to cover his stomach, and his small face brushed white.

jian qing was stunned, subconsciously let go of him, and said in a deep voice, "what's wrong with you?" "belly

... my stomach hurts..." cheng wen opened his mouth with difficulty.

"damn, you'll be fine if you just obeyed." jian qing scolded with a cold face, picked up the man and returned to the ward. <

the doctor came over to check it out, there was a small amount of bleeding, tossed for a long time before leaving, did not give a good face before leaving, the words were obviously said to jane qing.

"didn't you say that you have to be very careful in the first three months of pregnancy? since you have decided to have this child, don't toss it. "nobody

said yes." jian qing unceremoniously choked back.

the doctor made a cold face, his gaze fell on the pale little face of the man on the bed, frowned, and finally said nothing, turned and left.

no matter what, other people's household affairs are not something he can manage.

the fetal protection needle contains a large amount of progesterone, just after playing cheng wen began to be dizzy and sleepy, but how dare not sleep, holding up the eyelids to look at jian qing, for a long time to pluck up the courage, timidly shouted at him.

"a qing..."

"what?" jian qing did not have a good airway.

"i want to go home..." cheng wen's eyes were red, he hadn't faded down since he started, afraid that he was asleep, jian qing left him behind.

"how do you go back the way you are now?" jane's breath was heavy and her face was cold.

cheng wen shrunk his body, and in the blink of an eye, tears fell, "i will be obedient and obedient, and i will not cause you trouble..."

jian qing looked at him expressionlessly, "you have already caused me trouble." "it's

okay to have a child born, but he has nothing to do with me, jane's family won't recognize him, and he's not allowed to call me daddy in the future."

"if ran ran asks, you say that the child in your belly doesn't know who it is, and you're just a nanny in my house, do you understand?"

the man's small nose twitched, so sad that he wanted to cry, but he held back and obediently replied.

"...... got it. the