Ch. 21

(Currently working on another Dream SMP fanfic however this one is going to be different...all I got to say is get ready because so far I'm really proud of it and make sure to follow for updates :D)

(Y/ns POV)

"Ok (Y/n) I need you to hear me out... right now everyone thinks you're 17- don't ask why- but anyway so if anyone asks whether it's Bad or Dream also I'll talk to Wilbur I know he was heartbroken when he saw you lose... just try to stay away from Dream for as long as you can" Philza explains to me.

"Do you know how sketchy that sounds?" I ask.

"Yes I know but just trust me or better yet trust Wilbur he's planning something I just don't know fully what it is" Philza pleads.

"Ok fine..." I sigh.

Does Philza seem like a good guy but I'm iffy about him... I mean can anyone blame me I just met this dude!

"That reminds me I wanted to ask you why did you come through all this trouble just to see Wilbur?" Philza comments.

"Eh, honestly I wanted to see my big brother yknow plus I wanted to ask him a few questions too..." I explain.

"Like what?" Philza pushes the conversation.

"Like how he's been the kinda just left out of nowhere when I was younger and just I want to know why" I continue.

"C'mon I know it's more than that" Philza confronts.

"You are really pushy aren't you?" I ask.

"Not really I just am curious especially on how you got yourself to have trouble with Dream of all people and getting bad to 'adopt' you" Philza explains.

"Well long story short I got kidnapped by I think it was Sapnap all I saw was an ugly bandanna, then I woke up and got into a few fights with Dream, Sapnap, and George because my flight or fight response kicked in and let's just say I don't exactly have wings like you. Plus I was honestly just scared like cmon 3 grown men against one me. I was able to do a lot of damage until Bad ended up showing up because of something Sapnap said then he saw me and once he realized my situation he claimed he was my new father which I'm honestly not complaining about he's really nice! But anyway Dream said something too bad to make him leave me with Dream honestly I don't even fully remember that kind of stuff it all happened pretty fast, once Bad left Dream and his little team knocked me out again but when I woke up I was chained to a bed then once Dream realized I wasn't eating and I wasn't going to tell him anything he wanted to hear he called the others up to chain my entire body down so I think it was a day or two until Bad came back and made me eat some great soup and then once again Bad had to leave because Dream I think threatened to kill me or something as if he could kill me but once Bad left again and Dream tried to rechain me I then stabbed his arm with a fork as I made a run for it and then that's when I saw Wilbur and yknow the rest... dang that was a mouthful..." I explain

"Oh... wow...so I now just am wondering are you ok with Bad adopting you and all I mean Wilbur-" Philz'a was saying before I cut him off, "I'm perfectly fine with it Bads a great person and an even better father he hasn't done anything untrustworthy. And even though I haven't known him for too long I would already die for him if needed while with the Wilbur situation... while I am slightly- who am I kidding I'm furious with Wilbur like cmon he just left me when I was a literal child... why do you think I went through all this to get answers?" I ask.

This dude needs to stop asking so many questions like holy fuck-

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by the one and only Badboyhalo as he entires the room with a warm smile. "I have your apple juice here, oh you haven't eaten anything yet are you okay?" Bad asks.

"I'm ok I just wanted to wait until you got back because I wanted to ask a few questions," I answer.

Well more like a lie, I don't need to ask anything but thanks to my stupidity I now need to think of something... uhhhh...

"Oh sure but first you need to eat you muffin head." Bad says messing with my hair as he sets the apple juice down.

FUCK YEAH, IT'S A JUICE BOX LET'S GO!

I then grab (Whatever you want) from the tray and I start to eat.

-a few minutes later-

I was finishing a mini muffin while laying my head on Bads chest as Bad and Philza talk about I don't even know what I wasn't paying attention.

I know I shouldn't but I really got attached to Bad... damn it I'm probably going to have to leave or something I mean... my goal was... find Wilbur and- well... honestly I didn't know what was going to happen after finding Wil... I still haven't had a proper talk with him... Well I can't really blame him... if I left my younger sibling it would've probably been for a good reason... ugh... I need to stop thinking about that kind of stuff... But now I wonder... am I bothering Bad?

(Word count 943)