Ch. 18

(Happy Valentine's Day Bitches 💖)

(Dreams POV)

How fucking great if Wilbur and Philza wasn't enough now I have Bad trying to kill me! OK THINK!

"BAD WAIT LISTEN TO ME!" I attempt to reason. "WHY SHOULD I ALLOWED SAPNAP TO JOIN YOU BECAUSE YOUR HIS FRIEND AND I KNOW THATS WHAT HE WANTED BUT IM NOT LETTING YOU HURT MY OTHER CHILD!" Bad bursts with anger. THERES NO WAY HE'LL LISTEN TO ME! Unless...

"BAD IT WASNT ME IT WAS WILBUR AND PHILZA!" I blame. "What?..." Bad questions slightly lowering his sword. "Woah hold up mate last time I checked you were the one to challenge (Y/n) to a duel and punch her into like 3 trees" Philza defends. "BAD HE'S LYING HOW WOULD I EVEN BE ABLE TO DO THAT!?" I deflect. "Ok don't believe me? Bad remember I'm not on anyones side so what would I gain from lying? If me or Wil were the ones to hurt her why did (Y/n) come running to Wilbur with Dream no where in site." Philza counters BRO SHUT UP OLD MAN!!

"No she tried asking Wilbur something but he went crazy and hit her! Speaking of the man why is Wilbur so quiet huh?!" I point out. BOOM GOT HIM!

"Bad... what do you mean when you called (Y/n) your child?..." Wilbur asks while looking down. What is it with everyone and looking so damn crazy...

"I went over to Dreams place a while ago and adopted her... why what is she to you?" Bad questions. "Like legally adopt her or are you just saying your adopting her with no legal paperwork done" Wilbur points out. "I have all the paper work I just needed to speak with (Y/n) ahead of time so I went back over to Dreams place to talk to her but when I realize she wasn't there I went to the place I knew she wanted to go... you still haven't answered my question Wilbur..." Bad explains. "She's... an old friend of mine but we ended up getting slit due to some... personal issues..." Wilbur verified. "Well now I don't really care I'm taking (Y/n) with me until she wakes up and then I'll see who I need to kill..." Bad states. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I LITERALLY WON WHY CAN'T SHE JUST COME WITH MEEEEE UGHHHHHHHHH!!!

"Hold on... how will I know she'll be safe with you?..." Wilbur questions. "She'll be more safe with me than near any of you all with your little war going on" Bad states. "Now if you don't mind me" Bad says picking up (Y/n) princess style as carefully as he could. If only he knew how fucking crazy she is, but no she just has to play that stupid innocent act... god I fucking hate it when she does that type of bulls-

My thoughts were then RUDELY cut off my Bad saying "Oh and Dream, Wilbur... If either if you do ANYTHING to go near her before I bring her then I won't hesitate on killing you..." Bad threatens. "Oh no the muffin man that doesn't even like cussing is gonna kill me" I mock. You do realize the height difference between us? I could literally just squash you like a bug... and if that doesn't work... don't lie people trust me more than you, and after I tell them how you hurt a little defenseless girl how do you think they'll react? How do you think Sam will react?..." Bad explains in a menacing tone. Holy fuck I just got chills...

"Now if you don't mind I'll be leaving!" Bad says in his normal cheery tone.

(Wilbur's POV)

I just got her back... only for her to be taken away from me all over again... I don't know if I can fully trust Bad... hell his son is SAPNAP!

Just as I was about to speak Philza puts his hand on my shoulder. "Bad... mate if you don't mind can I talk to you just father to father?" Phil asks. I'm literally a father as well but ok...

"Fine but no one else can come..." Bad agrees. "Trust me Wil I'll talk to him" Phil whispers to me. "You 3 can go back if I find out any of you do anything to lmanburg or my son let's just say I don't think I can remain neutral." Phil threatens. While walking away with Bad

(Word count 746)