Ch. 4

(Y/n's POV)

"So first question why do you have a crossbow in your bag?" The masked man questions. "I was out in the middle of the forest it would be stupid not to bring a weapon along. Now why did you kidnap me?" I ask. "Hmm... well it's because Sapnap believes you might have some information worthy to us. Anyway do you know a man named Wibur Soot?" The masked man stated.

Wait they know Wilbur?! Ok I need to play my cards right they can't know I'm his sister... not until I know what they are to Wilbur... "Yes I've heard some others that he has some information that I need..." Damn that was smart go me. "So what's your name?..." THATS SUCH A BASIC ASS QUESTION AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OK CALM THE HELL DOWN!! BUT ANXIETYYYYY!! FUCK ANXIETY IM A BAD BITCH!!

"Dream." The masked m- I mean Dream states boldly. What kind of name is Dream... All of their names are so weird well like, Gogy, Sapnap, and Dream? What are people thinking when their naming their kids!?

"What about you? What's your name oh so brave warrior?" Dream mocks. I hate men so fucking much... "Y/N" I say straight to the point. "Cute name for a cute girl" Dream teases. I roll my eyes annoyed and wanting to just get the FUCK out of here... "Can I ask questions to Sapnap and Gogy?" I question keeping eye contact the the eyes on Dreams mask. "Pffttt... Sure go ahead ask away but that means you have to answer their questions for you" Dream explains holding back a laugh.

"I don't care anyway, Gogy why do you punch like a toddler I assumed since you guys kidnapped me you would be able to at least throw a good punch." I say honestly lowering my crossbow and replacing the poisonous arrow with a normal arrow. "WHAT I DON'T PUNCH LIKE A TODDLER!! AND STOP CALLING ME GOGY!!" Gogy yells. Why tf is this bitch yelling at me!? "THEN WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL YOU I THOUGHT THATS YOUR NAME!!" I yell right back. "MY NAME IS GEORGE WHAT MADE YOU THINK IT WAS GOGY LIKE WHAT PARENT WOULD NAME THEIR KID GOGY!?" Gogy- George- I meant George... continued to yell at me. "WELL SORRYY BUT CONSIDERING THERES A SAPNAP AND DREAM IT WOULDN'T BE THAT WEIRD IF YOUR NAME WAS GOGY!!!I say in a mocking tone.

"Ok as much as I love seeing George be so pissed I wanna know what question she has for me" Sapnap says. "Ok so wh-"suddenly I get cut off when a man enters the building almost hitting Dream with the door. So close...

"SAPNAP YOU MUFFIN HEAD!!!"

(Word count 462)