Ch. 8

(Y/n's POV)

Its been a day since they chained my arms and legs up I've tried to break free but I felt so weak... mentally and physically...

"Eat" Dream commands but I don't obey. I stay silent still in shock. "Listen Bad is coming soon to get you and I don't want to hear him complain because you didn't eat" Dream explains. I don't listen to whatever he's saying. I just lay on the bed not even blinking... "Ok can you stop being so dramatic like c'mon!" Dream complains.

"I'M HERE!!" I hear a voice yell I could recognize the voice right away knowing that its Bad... "Oh fuck..." I hear Dream mumble. Bad then enters the room and his eyes open widely. "DREAM!!" Bad yells in anger. Bad then runs to me and tries to unchain me. "My poor baby... SEE DREAM THIS EXACTLY WHY I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE HER WITH YOU NOW GIVE ME THE KEY NOW!!!" Bad screams. Dream hands Bad the key and he immediately unchains me then pulls me into a tight hug. "Are you ok?... you look tired..." Bad worries. I say nothing I just lay my head on Bad's shoulder. "You're ok now... let's go see Wilbur..." Bad assures. "Hold on there Bad..." Dream says. "I don't want to hear it Dream" Bad snaps. Dream grabs Bad by his hood, "Now, listen Bad I'm only going to say this once... Either leave Y/n here until I get what I want out of her or let me take her to see Wilbur..." Dream proposed. "Last time I listened to you, you did this this to her and... wait... Are all the muffins still there?..." Bad notices. "God damn it..." Dream mumbles

Ok like hell he is keeping me anymore! Just then I get out of Bad's grasp and swiftly kick Dream's kneecap. "OH YOU WANT TO GO!?!" Dream yells. I get into a fighting position. "Ok that's it" Dream fumes. Dream tries to punch me but a hand grabs his fist. "That's enough Dream..." Bad says in a dark tone.

Ok but that's kinda scary... "BAD YOU SHOULD KNOW SHE WONT BE SAFE WITH YOU, OR WILBUR FOR THAT MATTER! ONCE SHE STEPS ONTO L'MANBURG TERRITORY SHE'S ON THE OTHER SIDE!" Dream objected. "I don't care... you aren't going to hurt a girl just because you need information have you tried even once to ask her nicely!" Bad counters. "BEING NICE WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!" Dream exclaims grabbing me by my arm and pulling me towards him. I begin squirming around trying to get out of his arms.

GET OFF OF ME!!!  "WELL BEING MEAN WILL ONLY CAUSE WAR AND FIGHTING!" Bad yells back. Dream then takes his sword again "Take her and I'll kill her..." Dream threatens putting the sword to my neck. "YOU WOULDN'T-" Bad then gets cut off. "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT BAD!? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TEST A MAN WHO HAS A SWORD THIS CLOSE TO YOUR SO CALLED DAUGHTER!?" Dream yells putting the blade closer slowly. "FINE OK YOU CAN TAKE HER TO WILBUR JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Bad agrees. No...

"See I knew you would see things my way" Dream says putting his blade down.

(Word count 541)