Chapter 1

Another week of dynamite had passed, Britt and I had main evented the show tonight so we were the last two women in the locker room.

I quickly showered, wrapped a towel around myself and walked back into the main part of the locker room.

I quickly got dressed, not wanting Britt to see all the bruises on my torso. 

"What happened to your ribs?" She asks, noticing the large bruise on the right side

"Me being clumsy and hitting the counter at home"

I shuddered thinking about the night that Brandon had shoved me into the counter repeatedly

She looks at me unsure, but doesn't ask any more questions.

"Try to get some rest, okay?"

I nod, "I will,"

She leaves the locker room and I finish gathering my things. After a few minutes, I grabbed my suitcase, and backpack, carrying them out to my rental car.

"Hey Lexi," I hear from behind me. Matt, Nick, Kenny, Adam and Britt smile as they walk up to me.

"We're going out to dinner, would you like to join us?" Nick asks

"Thanks for the invite, but I'm going to go back to the hotel and crash. I'm exhausted,"

"I guess we'll see you next week?" Matt asks

I nod, "I'll see you next week,"

I got into my car and drove toward the hotel. Truth is, I wanted to join them for dinner. I was starving. But Brandon would spend all of my extra money on alcohol and drugs.

Britt's POV

I sat quietly in the car. I knew something was seriously wrong. Lexi was trying to hide something, and my biggest fear is that she's being abused.

"You're being quiet tonight, everything okay?" Adam asks

"Something isn't right with Lexi,"

"Why do you say that?"

"She has bruises all over her body, big ones, she's skipping meals, its like she's hiding something,"

"I guess you can mention it to the others, they can at least check on her,"

"I think she's being abused Adam, and I'm probably not the only one who has seen the bruises,"