Chapter 11 *smut chapter*

Michael had continued to tease me through the entirety of our bath. I had never felt anything like this before.

"Do you want to keep going?" He asks

I nod, "please Michael, I need you,"

"If at any point you want me to stop, tell me and I will, okay?"

"Okay,"

He lifts me up out of the tub and carries me to our bed. He lays me down, but stands over me to check out my body.

He finally joins me in bed. Michael makes sure to kiss, suck and bite every inch of my sensitive neck and shoulders.

I turned into a moaning mess quickly as Michael took his time, moving down every inch of my body.

"Please Michael,"

"Please what baby girl, use your words,"

"Touch me"

"Patience baby, I'm just getting started,"

He took his time licking and sucking on my breasts. Leaving little love bites behind as he kissed his way down my stomach.

"Can I taste you?" He asks, looking into my eyes

"If you want to, go ahead,"

He picks me up off of the bed, resting my legs on his shoulders, he attacks my pussy like a starving man. Licking and sucking every inch of me.

I could feel myself nearing my first climax of the evening, I was a moaning mess as I attempted to grind my pussy again his face.

"You want to ride my face princess?" He asks

I nod, "Please,"

He lays on the bed, the moment my knees hit the bed, I moved my hips back and forth across his awaiting tongue and mouth.

"I know you're close princess, cum for me, I want to taste it,"

That was all the encouragement I needed to come undone. I stopped moving as my orgasm hit "Oh Michael," I moaned.

I could feel him smirking under me, knowing that he had done his job. I slowly got up and laid back down in the bed beside him

"Fuck, you taste amazing Lex,"

"Now its my turn to please you,"

"Not tonight baby girl, I want this to be all about you,"

"I want to though,"

"I know you do, I just don't want to cum yet, and I know if you blow me, I won't last long,"

"Fine, but I'm repaying you tomorrow before dynamite,"

He smiles,"I'm okay with that, but for now, I want to make love to my beautiful girlfriend,"

"Just go slow, okay?"

" Of course love, I'll be as gentle as I can, do you want me to wear a condom?"

"No, you don't have to, I'm on the pill,"

He lines himself up to my entrance and slowly pushes himself inside me,every few seconds he pauses to give me a chance to adjust.

"Fuck you're tight," Michael whispers in my ear

"You can keep going Michael, I'm okay,"

"Are you sure? This part is going to hurt,"

I nod, "I trust you,"

He slowly pushes forward, "Are you okay love?"

I nod, "it hurts, but I'll survive,"

He stops moving, giving me a little time to adjust. He gently kisses my lips and looks into my eyes. "I love you Alexis Marie Roberts,"

"You.. You love me?"

He nods," I do, if you aren't ready to say it, I understand,"

"I love you too Michael,"

He smiles, and gently kisses my lips "I love you so much, I'm glad I get to call you my beautiful girlfriend,"

"You can move if you want, I'm okay," He smiles, slowly starting to move. I felt myself getting close to my second orgasm of the night. "Michael you be a little rough with me,"

"I don't want to take it too far, I know I can get carried away sometimes,"

"Please Michael, I'm not going to break, I need you to be rougher with me, make me cum again,"

His eyes darkened and he started thrusting in and out of me harder and faster than I thought was possible.

He gently wraps his hand around my throat and lightly squeezes, sending me over the edge.

"Fuck" he curses, slamming into me one last time as he fills me full of his cum.

"I'm sorry Lex, I didn't mean to get that rough,"

"Michael, its okay, I'm fine. It felt amazing,"

"Are you sure? The last thing I want to do is traumatize you,"

I gently kiss his lips, "baby I'm fine, I promise,"

He pulls out and lays down beside me, holding me in his arms. "Did I do okay?" He asks

"You did amazing baby, my legs are still shaking,"

"It'll always be like that too, I love pleasing my girl,"