Chapter 13

My fears had come true, Brandon showed up at one of the shows and kidnapped me. I was in the trunk of his car, I couldn't move, my hands and feet were tied up,  and ductape covered my mouth so I couldn't scream for help..

The drive seemed to take years, I had no idea where we were or where he was taking me. When the car stopped, and the trunk opened, he forcefully dragged me out of the  trunk, causing me to hit my head on the car and the ground.

He drug me across the pavement, and a secluded wooded area. This is where I was going to die. I would never see Michael or my friends again.

We came to a little wooden cabin that his family owned. The door slammed behind us as he threw me Into the wall, driving any bit of air out of me.

"You thought you could run away? Nobody can save you now," He says, as he punches me in the ribs and stomach.

I had blacked out from the pain. When I came to and sat up, Brandon was nowhere to be found.

I texted Michael and all of my friends a final goodbye before my phone died

I love you guys, I don't think I'm going to make it out of this alive. Brandon has me and he's been beating me to the point I pass out.

I hit send and quickly turn off my phone to save the battery, and hide it somewhere Brandon wouldn't find it.

He came back a while later, drunk and high on drugs. "Undress slut, I'm taking what's mine,"

When I didn't listen, he threw me into the wall, tore off my clothes and raped me repeatedly. Each time he got rougher and rougher. Hitting me and choking me to the point where I would almost blackout.

After he finished, he stood up and would start beating me all over again until he was ready for the next round.

My body ached more and more each day that went by. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I had lost count of how long I had been captured, and how many times I had blacked out.

It was dark outside,  Brandon was drinking and getting high on something before he started his next round of abuse.

"Ready for daddy to wreck that pussy slut?"  He asks

I shake my head. Which makes him even madder

"Too fucking bad," He yells, slamming my head into the floor.