Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning and slowly got out of bed to take a shower. The events from the night before came flooding back, making me smile.

I got into the shower and stood under the hot water, my muscles were still sore. After about 10 minutes, I get out and wrap a towel around my body. I dried off before laying back down next to Michael

"There's my girl,"

"Sorry, I wanted to shower, my muscles hurt,"

"What hurts?" He asks

"Honestly, everything,"

"Do you want me to give you a massage?"

"Please?"

Michaels fingers are like magic. Within minutes I felt so much more relaxed than I had previously been.

"That feels incredible Michael,"

"You still look tired, love,"

"I'm exhausted,"

"Do you want snuggles?

I yawn, "Snuggles sound nice,"

Michael tightly wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest.

"Was I too rough with you last night?" He asks breaking the silence

"No, last night was perfect, You can be as rough as you want to with me Michael, I can handle it,"

He shakes his head, "I don't want to hurt you, you've been through a lot Lex, the last thing I want to do is bring up bad memories of him,"

"There's a huge difference between the two of you, he was an abusive piece of shit who manipulated me and did anything he could to make me live in fear. You're nothing like he is, you've never put your hands on me to harm me, and you would never intentionally hurt me,"

"I know princess, I'm just scared to hurt you,"

"If at any point you hurt me or I'm uncomfortable, I'll tell you, I promise,"

He sighs, "I guess we can slowly start experimenting,"

I kiss his cheek, "We can start tonight if you want?"

He laughs, "Already turning into Daddy's little slut, I like it,"

I stay quiet, I wasn't sure what to think about being called a slut. Brandon had used it as an insult, but when Michael said it, a tingly feeling went through my body.

"You okay Lex?"

I nod, "Sorry, I kinda zoned out,"

"Was that too much?" He asks

"I don't know, I used to be called a slut as an insult, but when you said it, it felt kind of good,"

"Sorry, I didn't know that, I'll figure out another nickname for you, okay Princess?"

"I think I'm going to try and take a nap before dynamite,"

"I'll be right here when you wake up baby girl, I'm not going anywhere,"

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but memories of Brandon kept haunting me. I feel Michael get up from the bed and hear the bathroom door close. I sit up in bed, pull my knees to my chest and wait for him to come back.

Half an hour later, Michael comes out of the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel.

"What's wrong Lex?"

"I can't sleep, when I close my eyes,all I can see is him, I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen,"

He wraps his arms around me tightly, "I won't let you out of my sight,"

"You can't do that, we both have matches tonight,"

"I have my own dressing room, which you're more than welcome to join me in,"

"What is everyone else going to think? We still haven't officially announced that we're dating,"

"I don't care what they think, and I think most everyone knows we're together at this  point,"

"I haven't told anyone,"

"Why? Already ashamed of me?" He teases

"I just wanted to make sure this was going to work out before I announced it to everyone,"

"Baby girl, I'm not going anywhere, as long as you're faithful to me, I'm yours forever,"

"Forever is a really long time, I'm surprised you stuck around the last three and a half months,"

"I meant everything I said last night, I'm in love with you, and I have been since the first time I saw you,"

"Really?"

He nods, "I never thought that a beautiful girl like you would go for a guy like me,"

"I'm surprised a hot guy like you wanted someone like me, there's prettier girls out there,"

He kisses my cheek, "not in my eyes,"