Chapter 7

When I woke up the next morning, Michael's arms were still wrapped tightly around me.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?"

"The best I have in over a year, I just wish I could sleep this good every night"

"I can arrange that, I think waking up to the prettiest girl on the planet sounds good to me,"

"Too bad we aren't on tour every night,"

"If you want, the days we aren't together, we can face time while we sleep, and the days we can be together, I'll cuddle you as much as I can,"

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I would, anything to see you smile,"

I buried my face in his chest "I want to stay like this forever,"

"We have a few hours before we need to be at the arena, I'm fine with snuggling with you,"

Somehow I ended up falling asleep. Something about being snuggled up in his arms made me feel safe

"Lex, its time to wake up beautiful,"

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes, "what time is it?"

"Almost two, we have to be at the arena in an hour,"

"Shit, I didn't mean to fall back asleep,"

"You must have needed it,"

I got up rushing around to get ready. Michael watched as I ran around the room trying to get my hair and makeup done in less than 30 minutes.

"You know you don't need any of that right?"

"Yes, I do. Makeup helps hide all of my little flaws,"

He walks over to me and picks my chin up, forcing me to look into his eyes. "No you don't Lex, you're so damn beautiful, you're perfect in every way,"

"But.."

"You're beautiful,"

He gently kisses me, and for a few seconds, everything felt right in the world.

"Sorry," he says, blushing slightly

This time, I kissed him. Bombs erupted in my stomach the second our lips touched.

He pulls away after a few seconds, still blushing slightly. "Lex, I don't want to rush you into anything,"

"I wanted to do that Michael, I've never felt a sensation like that before,"

He smiles, "I'm glad you felt it too,"

"I've never felt like this around anyone,"

Michael smiles, "Can I take you out on a date next week?"

"Really?"

"If you aren't comfortable with it we can wait,"

"I'd love to Michael, I've never been on a date before,"

"Really?" He asks in shock

"Yeah, my ex was the only guy I've dated. I know it sounds horrible since I'm 28, but guys never really liked me in high school or college,"

"There's nothing wrong with that, I'm glad I get to be your first date, I get to show you how you should be treated,"

I hid my face, "honestly Michael, you're going to be my first everything,"

He smiles, "we'll take it one day at a time Lex, once you're comfortable moving forward, we will. No matter how long it takes,"