Ariana's Boss part 2

Mayday's Pov

"Your mom is hold hostage I thought she was died", I said in a shocked voice, "I thought so to at first, but he call me one day telling me about how he will kill her if I don't do what he wents", Ariana said in a sad voice "then what are we waiting for let go get her away from that man", I said while I grab her hand before she let go of it "Mayday it not that easily", she said while looking like she was about to cry "why not", I said "you don't get it do you he the Kingpin it doesn't matter where I go he would find me and hunt me down", she said before I saw a tear fall from her eye "Ariana it doesn't matter who he is I going to help you", I said "Mayday you could end up died", she said "not with your help so please we can beat this guy", I said "Mayday please stop it not going to work we nothing compared to him", she said in a scared voice "That mint be true but do you really went to do his dirty work forever", I said "no, but do you even have a plan to beat him", she said before a paper landed right infront of me that read Willson Fisk will be holding a press conference tomorrow "I think I just got an idea meat me at the top of the abandon theather tomorrow with the keys to his building ", I said "okay I guess I see you their I hope this work", she said "it will", I said before I put on my mask and start to swing away fot the dark alley.

"I hoped your plan really good", Ariana said while I was catching the eye of the Kingpin talking in front of the middle of a big group of people "don't worry it will work perfectly you got the keys to the building", I said "yeah here you go", she said while throwing me the keys "thanks", I said "so what the plan", she said while standing next to me "give me one moment", I said "Oliva is she ready", I said "yeap your sister ready", she said in a tv screen in my mask "good tell her it time to cut the wires", I said before I saw the fisk tower power go out completely "it that your whole plan", she said "no their one more part", I said before I shot the desk the Kingpin was talking in front of leadinghim to disappearing "it was hologram", she said "yeah I saw it earlier the real Kingpin in his car", I said before the big muscle fat bowl guy came out of his car wearing a black suit "let go while he buzy talking to those people", I said before me and Ariana start heading toward one of the biggest and morce powerful building in New York.

"Okay we in now where is your mom", I said "in his lab on the 10th floor", Ariana "roger Oliva can you give me the blueprints of this place", I said before she appear on her tv screen again "here you go", Oliva said before it appears right in my face "what up with the basement area", I said while seeing there was a wired question mark on the blueprint "their something down there but I can't tell what it is", she said " I worry about that later come on let go up the elevator staff", I said before we head to the area next to the stirs "how we going to open the door", Ariana said while we stand right in front of them "don't worry I got this", I said before I put all my strength to onto the door leading them to get open "wow that was easy not let go up", I said before I open the elevator top door and climb to the top "grab on", I said before she grabs my hand and we sting up to our destination of the top floor of this building.

"This should be the place", Ariana said before she opens the door to the white room and behind the glass was a woman "Ari", the woman said "mom we getting you out of here", Ariana said while looking at the long black hair woman wearing just a hospital cloth as I use the key to open her cage "I can't believe I getting out of here", she said "we see about that", and out of nowhere voice said leading me to see the Kingpin standing right by the door we came in from "go I will handle him", I said before they left through the back door "so I finally get to meet the famous new bug he said before he throws a table at me leaving chemical to fall to the floor as I move out of the table way "did you really think it will be that easy", he said while I notice a fire on the floor was starting to across the room "I was hoping", I said before I shot some web in his eyes to hide "where are you", he said "I got to get away and help Ariana", I said in my head before the table behind me was broken "find you", he said before I shot a string of web at him only for him to grab it and pull me close to him to give me a closeline "that going to lead a mark", I said while getting up felling some pain in my head "or their more of that coming", he said before he tackle me through a lot of the walls.

Ariana's Pov

"Wait we can't leave", my mom said while the building while getting surrounded by fire "why not", I said "there is a reactor under this building if this fire touch it will destroy the whole south side of New York", she said "what can we do we're not scientists", I said while I hold her hand "I know how to turn it off hon you got to let me go", she said "but mom I don't want to lose you", I said while some tears came out of my eyes "you must", she said before I left her hand go and see start to leave "mom", I said before the part of the building fall in front of my way to her "finally find you", a different voice said lead me to see behind me was Kingpin's bodyguard before I jump out of the window to jump to the other building "I right behind you", she said before I was getting chase across New York's skylings.

Mayday's Pov

"You know I was hoping for a tougher fright now let hear you scream", Kingpin said while holding me against the wall before he punch my right arm strong enough that it felt like he has broken it "ahhh", I said "you know I think the other guy was stronger than you", he said before he punches my right leg leading to the same effect "you forget one thing I not him", I said before I turn my left hand into that of a spider and cut his face to make him let go of me "oh you going to pay for that", he said while blood come down his face form his eye leading him to charge right at me before I swing a leb to his leg make him trip and hit the floor "I not going down that easily", he said before starts to web him up making him hit the roof and the floor multiple time before I web his whole body "what monster are you", he said while he looks at me with my spider hands out "I'm Spider-Girl", I said before I kick him in the face to knock him out "now time to go", I said before I got a phone call "Ariana did you get out of the building", I said while I took Kingpin to the roof of the next building safe form the fire "yes but my mom still inside she want to stop the reactor", she said "okay I will  go get her", I said "Mayday don't you that fire it all over the building", Oliva said now in her tv screne "I will be fine Penny will save me", I said before grabbing the sand out of my pocket and tried to head back into the building only fot it to boom up right in front my face "Penny", I said "Mom, Mayday" I could head yellowing in the distant across as my eyes was force to close.

To be continued in season 2