My New Life

Mayday's Pov

"Is he going to be okay", I said while I held by my mom's wet hands as we watch through the window to see my badly bleeding dad getting taken care of "I wish I could give you a good answer, but I don't think he is going to make it he has lost so much blood in the battle", Stable said while standing next to me in a worried voice "Dad", I said as I saw that his heart beater measure was at zero and was beep loudly making me start to cry all my tears "I sorry for your loss, but you guys got to go for all we know the villain who did this can still be out there looking for you two next since he learns of Spider-man's identity", she said "I know Sable we start packing just gives us some time", my mom said "I will", she said before I work up for the nightmare that was only three months ago.

"Ugh", I said while waking up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone leading me to grab it and see that I accidentally slept an extra five minutes "stupid nightmare anyways I better get up I don't went to be late for my first day at school", I said before I got off my bed and grab my black square shape glasses that my dad made "okay now I think I left my new uniform in my closet but hair first", I said in my head before I left for the bathroom to take my ten minute long shower "Mrs Sable was right with making hair long it kinda make it hard to tell what I used to look like", I said while I move my blue brush slowly down my brown and red hair "I hope that everything will go okay today", I said while putting on my purple uniform and my dad brown jacket since it was kinda cold and making sure my hair went over both of them "bye mom wherever you are", I said while putting my shoes on and grabbing my bag and walk out the door to see that there was a old red and black two-seater car waiting for me that hold in a familiar family member.

"Hey, Niece", a familiar guy said with tons of muscle and bright blonde hair while he holds the door open for me "hey Uncle Flash I thought you be gone by now to get ready for football season next month", I said while he sat on the driver side of the Chevy Camaro "your mom ask me to drive you to school plus I still I got a couple of days before I start training for the first game", he said while he starts to drive away from my home "okay so you ready to beat the Patriots", I said while he stops at a red light "you know it I can't wait to beat their butts", he said while I saw a group of a guy robbing a bank and the police was coming in "you know I can stop the car so you can go help the cops with your powers", he said "thanks but can we please just go I think the cops can handle it for now", I said  "okay if you say so", he said before we drive and reaching the entrance of a big purple and black school.

"So are you ready for your new school," he said while me and him sitting in the car as tons of girls walk into the school "I hope so", I said "hey Mayday I know you going to hate me for asking, but are you ever going to use your powers again", he said in a serious voice "I don't know I went to but I afraid of what going to happen if I do", I said while not looking at him and feeling kinda sad "I get you I don't know if I will be able to do the same if was in your shoes, but like your dad said you gotta just do a leap of faith ", he said "I know and maybe I would one day, but for right now I just went to go to school", I said while opening the door on my side "okay have fun I will see you in two weeks", he said before I left him to the start the new school year in my life.

"Hey teach I here I said while looking at the teach with long brown hair standing right out her door "okay but please call me Mrs. Lazarus or Mrs. Laz in class anyways thanks for coming early", she said before the bell rang leading all the other students to walk in while I wait next to the board at the front of the school that had my name on it "good moring students", Mrs. Laz said while standing next to me "morning", most of the students said as their sat at their desk that will fit at least three people "we got a new student joining us today at Lions Girls High School please introduce yourshelf Mayday Watson", she said before all the student in the class have a shocked face on them "hi nice to meet you and I think my name says it all", I said in a sad voice since everyone in the world knows the name of the widower of Spider-Man "please take a seat by that window", she said while pointing to a front road seat with no body sitting next to it leading me to sat and enjoy the rest of my science class.