Secrets Revealed

Kingpin's Pov

"Well it is seen that bastard Taskmaster wasn't on my side", I said as I slam the table hard enough with my fists causing it to break "it seems so boss", Adam said, "now what the plan to give the bug the poison", I said, "I got an Idea", a familiar voice said leading me to see a guy with a green bowl over his head and wearing a gold and green outfit with a red cape "and if it isn't Mysterio", I said as I sat back in my seat "hand me the poison I spay it right in front of her face like I do with my normal gas", I said "while what are you waiting for Adam give him the poison and don't take long I already in an angry mood", I said "I will not boss", he said before he and Adam left me alone in my dark office.

Mayday's Pov

"Not again why this always have to ruin my family's life", my mom said before she run into the house and the way to her room "well that just great", I said while caring in the grocery bags into the house "did I do something wrong", Penny said while closing the door behind me and looking kinda sad "no you fine she probity will have learned eventually is just up to her to accepted it", I said as I got on my one knees to look at her "will she", she said "I don't know right now all we can do is wait, anyways what do you want for dinner", I said after getting off the floor and heading toward the kitchen "can I have Pizza", she said "that fine with me I really can only cook frozen foods", I said before I pull out my phone "what do went on it I usually go with barbecue-chicken", I said "the fine with me, can I watch tv", she said while looking at the big tv in the living room that my dad made to go on when something bad were happening close and have channel for every network "sure just keep on the kids shelf and make sure you put your shelf away", I said before I heard my phone ring.

"Hey what up", I said while talking into the phone in the bathroom "oh nothing it's just you boom up a lab made by your dad", Sable said in an angry loud voice "oh so he was telling the truth", I said "please tell me it didn't hold anything special in it", she said "all it was holding was some moving black ooze and a guy name Norman Osborn", I said "so you telling me you just release Vemon and the Hobgoblin", she said sounding like she going to break her voice with how angry she was causing my ear drum to hurt "Sable calm down my ear starting to hurt plus how bad can there be", I said "bad enough that your dad should have told you about them", she said "okay I get the picture I keep a lookout for them thank you bye", I said before I hang up the phone "is everything okay", Penny said in a loud voice so I can hear her across the room "yeah I was just buying the pizza", I said before I heard a doorbell ring "Penny can you get that", I said "will do", she said before I call another number on my phone.

MJ's Pov

"Hey Flash can we talk soon", I said in a sad voice while on the phone "sure I should be free to talk before my game tomorrow, but what's so important", he said in a worried voice "it just something about Mayday", I said "so you find out", he said "yeah", I said "okay I come as fast as I can", he said before he hangs up the phone as just lay in the bed.

Jewel's Pov

"Hey you got the right place", Ariana said while I ring the doorbell again "I think I do", I said before the door open to reveal a cute little girl with blonde hair reaching over her neck and wearing a pink jacket with a white shirt "who are you two" she said "we looking for Mayday is this her house", I said "follow me", she said before I saw a familiar long brown hair girl talking on the phone not looking at use "thanks you", she said before she hang up the phone leading her to see us and look kinda shock "oh I throught I was forgetting something", she said "if it's a bad time we can just do it the next day", Ariana said "no it fine I just been a little buzy", she said "buzy with what", I said "it nothing I will just meet you guy in my room it upstairs first door on the right", she said before we went to the location of her room "hey is she going to be okay", Ariana said "yeah I sure she fine we all have our busy day once in a while", I said "okay if you say so anyway did you finish the song", she said "yeah while I hand her a copy", I said leading her to notice other name on the song paper beside mine "are you sure you can handle this with her not being around anymore", she said which kinda lead me to be sad "I sure she would have went us to kept going", I said "do you still miss her", she said before she give me a hug "everyday I do", I said "look I got to tell you something Jewel", she said before the door open to the room owner.

Mayday's Pov

"Oh sorry did I interrupt something", I said while open my door to see the girls hugging each other "no you fine", Ariana said "anyways girls do you want any pizza", I said before I sat on my bed with my plate "no we already ate", Jewel said "okay anyway what I subspouse to do with this song", I said while grabbing a copy for my nightstand and looking at it "I was hoping you can play the guitar parts and find a way to finish it", she said while I look at the paper to see that was does have rhythm "I see what you need it mint take a couple of days", I said before I put the pizza down to grab the guitar bag and open it to grab the orange guitar "okay the song only include A, B, D, and E notes for me to play this shouldn't be that hard", I said while following the rhythm of the song until it stop "okay I think I can come up with something", I said "great I can't wait to see this finish", I said before herd Ariara phone ring "give me a minute girls", she said before the pretty girl left the room.

Penny's Pov

"That's weird it just switch the channel by itself", I said while sitting on the purple couch while looking at the guy with what looks like a glass bowl on his head hurting people somehow by doing nothing but shooting out some wried green gas "I better go get Mayday", I said before I went upstairs and open her door "Penny what up", she said while holding an orange guitar "it looks like a bad guy at work again", I said after made sure to say right into her ear "I will be right down Jewel can you tell Ariana I had to use the bathroom", she said while I follow Penny downstairs "will do", Jewel said before I left the house.

Mayday's Pov

"Who are you fishbowl man", I said while looking at the guy in gold and green armor and tried to punch him only for him to dorge the attack "the name Mysterio and you about see why", he said before he body start sending out some wired green gas "is that spouse to be doing anything", I said before I hit him in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor ""how are you ammue", he said in angry voice after getting up only get another one of my punch in the face "I got my reasons", I said "then how about this", he said before this time a purple gas came out of his body and once again did nothing to me "how did that do nothing that was made to espically kill you", he said "again I have my reasons and let just say you not going to find out", I said before I give him a uppercut breaking his glass bowl reaving his old face with a white bread "how did this happen", he said before I saw an spear come at me leading me to dorge it "you loss", a familiar long white hair girl said before she shot an arrow into Mysterio's head killing him "now it my turn", she said "Ariana", I said in a really shock voice.

To Be Continued in ch.8