The Vulture and a Spider

Mayday's Pov

"Hey Jewel what are you looking at", I said while I walk up to the blue hair girl "just watching the news", she said before I look up to see Oliva on the tv "hey look at that she just like her grandfather", I said "yeah rumor has it that she set up this whoe news show by hershelf", she said "in rectent news a Spider-Girl help saved a cat formed a fire and save somebody life form getting run over today", Oliva said which kinda made me have a little smile on my face "nice job", Jewel said in low voice after hitting me in the arm "thanks", I said "well this hero have been doing a nice job so far I must earnestly requested that she stop doing this is she wants to be still alive in the upcoming months", Oliva said in a loud angry voice "thaks girl I will be fine", I said "does she knows", she said "yeah she learn over the weekend", I said "do you trust her to not reveal it", she said "I don't really have a choice", I said "anyways our final piece of news today is that Softball try-outs starts today for anyone who went to tryout you must report to the baseball field and as last year team captain I can't wait to see the new recruits that be all for Lions' Den I been your host Oliva J. Jameson signing off", she said before the bell rang leaving every student to head to their first class of the day.

"Hello I'm Coach Cece I will be your coach for this school year for today all I will like for you girls to give these papers to your parents to sign and tell me your names", a tall black lady said that has her hair in a ponytail while the others girls sit on the purple beaches as Oliva pass out papers to us "okay you first", she said while pointing at me "the name Mayday Parker", I said before I heard something in my head "please someone help", a loud scare girl voice said "hey I have to go to the bathroom", I said "okay just make sure you get that paper sign", the coach said before I got outside of their eyesight to get ready to change not realizing that I was being watched closely.

"Please spear me", the same girl voice said in my head before I saw an old man with wings and talons trying to grab a suitcase from mid-twenty blonde hair girl "give me it", he said "get off of her Vulture", I said before I dropkick him away from the woman "are you okay get to safety", I said while helping the blonde girl get off the floor and leave the area "I thoughts you have died, but you seem different", he said while he tried to scratch me only from him to miss "you wish I was because once I figured out why you killed Otto you prayed the day you met me", I said before I kick him out the building only form him to notice the girl getting in a car "I gotta get her", he said in his mind before he tried to fly away "you not getting away that easily", I said before I follow him deeper into the city.

"There you are," he said after landing on top of an old red car that looked like it was only meant for about four people "I don't think so", I said before I kick him off and put one of his wings in the web, but he just rips it into pieces with his hands "lucky shot", he said before he scratches me on the arm, but this lead me to get a shot at wrapping both of his wings "That won't work try again," he said after moving his wings to break the web "okay time for plan c", I said after dodging a scratch from his talons "follow me bird brain", I said before I started to head to an ally and get ready to set up my trap "I get you for calling me that", he said leading him to fellow me right into a spider-web between the buildings "got you," I said before I wrap the rest of his body in a web cocoon.

"Now that you are stuck can you tell me why you'll kill Dr. Octopus", I said while I heard a police siren coming close to our location "wait Octavious is dead", he said "so you didn't do it", I said "no I will never kill him he was my best friend", he said before I left the police to deal with him "if he didn't do it then who else can scratch strongly through a wall", I said in my head before I started to sting away from the returning Jail inmate.

To Be Continued in ch.4