The Training

Mayday's Pov

"He getting away Fist", I heard a familiar voice say while seeing a bank get robbed "I guess I can help", I said before swinging on a web and making a trap in the closest ally that the criminal was chased right into  "maybe I should leave a note before their get here "meet me at your dojo", I wrote on a piece of paper that drop right in front of their faces as their got the police on the trail causing us all to leave the crime scene and head to the Dojo

"Hey whoever you are it's not okay to steal a deadman grannick", a familiar angry voice said as they came into the black room and he look like he was about to punch something  "come on out Mayday what do you what", Iron Fist said leading me to come out of the shadows and pull off the mask "you no fun sensei Danny", I said before I got a big hug "kiddo it so nice to see you again", Cage said while I return the surprise hug "same here Uncle Cage but can you hug less strongly it kinda hard to breath", I said before he let go of the hug "sorry I use to your family being super strong, anyway how long you been taking up the mantle", he said "for just about a week anyways Uncle you mind giving us a moment", I said while I notice Danny just looking at his weapons "sure I gotta go pick up Colleen from school", he said "you have a daughter nice Cage", I said after I punch him in the arm "it not my it is his", he said while pointing at Danny before he left us alone in the black and green dojo.

Danny's Pov

"I didn't know you have a daughter", she said while I just tried not to look at her and only saw her in the reflection of my master's sword "I right there with you, but three months ago a eight year girl was just drop at my door and was crying", he said "any sings of family", she said "not that know ofwith real proof", I said as I remove my mask and put it on top of the black brick fireplace "okay have you been following my dad's lessons", I said "do you mean the one about speeding every time you got with her until your last, yeah I been following it", I said as I sit on my knees "good it definitely works", she said while doing the same "yeah, but can you get to the point why you here", I said "look I kinda want to finish my training", I said "what just because you put on the mask you want to be a hero", I said "no I went to help save lives", she said "why do you think I should say yes to this", I said after I finally look at her "I was hoping", I said "you left for three months without saying a word Mayday I thought you were died", I said in a sad voice some tears came out my eyes "look after the fright I search the damage area I found a teen girl body with her head smash by a piece of a building she look just like you", I said as the tears fully came out before I got hug "I sorry you haved to think that it took me a while to deal with his death and we have to stay in the dark for the first month", she said "I know, but you should have call me or something", I said "I sorry it won't happen again Uncle Danny", she said "that better now are are we going to start your training or not", I said with a really happy smile on my face "let do it", she said "okay I not going to go easy on you", I said while getting ready to fright "I wouldn't think of it", she said "you know I never admit this to Pete, but you felt like my own daughter sometimes", I said before I tried to attack him only to get filp over but she land on her feet "thanks but I must say I can't wait to see what you look like as a dad", she said before she block my fist only leading me to hit her in the stomach with the other hand "damm I really that rusty", she said before she tried to cut me with a surpise unpercut "you not that bad, but you still have some work I see yours hands switching between forms", I said before I stop both her hands leading me kick to her down to her knees and put my foot right infront of her face counting me as the winner "nice work Daddy", a familer young voice said before I got hug by a little asian girl "Cage you know she shouldn't be watching", I said "sorry she got away from me while I was cooking dinner", he said in a loud voice so we can hear him all the way from the kitchen "I sure it fine Sensei Danny maybe one day you should teach her", Mayday said after getting back up "I guess you right", I said while still holding my girl on my shoulder "daddy who is this girl", Colleen said while pointing at her "this is Mayday Parker I use to work with her dad", I said "hi it nice to meet you", she said "same here is she staying for dinner we having spaghetti", Colleen said "I will love to, but please leave us be me and your dad must get back to training", she said "okay, but dad can you train me soon", Colleen said while I put her down on the floor "once you hit ten I would", I said before she left "you know you make a good dad, but I never heard the name Colleen before", she said "let just say I know a thing or two anyways let's continue and the name is from Ava", I said before our fight continue for the rest of the night until dinner time.

Mayday's Pov

"I wish we could do more training, but we do have more work to do" Danny said before we sat  at the dinner table "it fine I was getting hungry anyways", I said "speaking of the food it done", Uncle Cage said before he put the pot on table leading the four of us to grab a bowl "just remember to tried to fight using both of your hands", he said "will do", I said before I heard a doorbell ring "I wonder who that could be at this hour", Uncle Cage said "I will get it", Colleen said before she open the door "half sis", she said in a loud happy voice as I sat on the table getting my own bowl "oh didn't know you will be here tonight", Danny said after joining her sister "Uncle who their talking to", I said while I ate my food "it probity Oliva she claims to be Colleen's half sister, but I don't know if that true anyways she pretty cool", Cage said not releasing he hit the pot off the table leading me to catch the food in a web "Ahhhh", the new girl said leading me to learn it was the same Oliva from School "ugg hi", I said while Luke grab the pot and put in a safe place "I throught the rumors was true, so you really are the new Spider-Girl", she said "can you please not tell anyone I owe you anything if you don't", Danny said after getting infront of her "fine I would think about it, but you better give me some lessons", she said before she what to the direction I guess was her room "maybe I should go", I said before I grab my bag "sorry about that", Luke said "no it fine I better get going anyway I have school tomorrow", I said "hey Mayday look if rumors are spreading around you at your school like she say you mint want to do a extra activty", Danny said "I in a band", I said "that nice you continue your music, but you mint need something well know like sports", he said "I think about it now before I go do you or Cage know who can cause this", I said while showing them the picture of claws in the wall "that must be the work of Vulture he a guy with robotic wings and talons he can use to get what he wants", Cage said "thank you, now I must go and get home before dark", I said before I left the dojo and start to head to my home.

To be Continued in ch.3