Battle in the Dark

Jewel's Pov

"This is where we going to pay", I said while opening up the garage shed in my backyard to reveal a place made out of wood that was a buliding big enough to include a high ceiling, a drum set, a big piano, two guitars cases, and a big chandelier in the middle of the room that still look beautiful even with all the dust on it "wow this place look great", Mayday said after I close the door "yeah my dad made it before his death for his band mates now it my", I said leading me to had a sad face "I sorry for your lost", Mayday said while putting a hand on my shoulder "it fine I never even met him he died before I was born, anyways let get you a guitar", I said before grabbing the two next to the dumb sets "here two that are fully ready to played", I said while putting them on top the table next to a purple couch before I went to the closet to get two more "and these two just need to be tune and add new stings", I said before I open all for of them to reveal a purple and black acoustic guitar, a red electric guitar, orange and black acoustic guitar, and a brown and black electric guitar "are you sure about giving me one of these the last guitar I use to play was mint for kids and use to have a bomb in it", she said "any chance I learn more about that", I said while now sitting on the purple couch "let just say they use to be a toy villain who I forgot they name but hatred kids so he plants bombs into the guitar and my dad took my out so I can still play it after he have figures out the villain's plan", I said "that must have been a weird day", I said "would you believe that wouldn't be the weirdest day in my life", she said  "you can tell me that later, but I went to see you play first", I said "I pick orange", she said while grabbing it "I have a feeling you pick that one", I said before I set at the piano "now let see how must you know", I said before I play a C-note on the piano "easy" she said before putting her figures in the position to make a perfect C-note "Nice not let tried A-note", I said after playing it on the piano and than she play it on the guitar "you great", I said "yeah my uncle Flash told me how to play anyway I see a drum set so who the drummer on this band", she said before the garage door open to reveal a familiar looking long white hair girl with red and pinkish eyes wearing a black jacket, and is fully ameriaca. The prettiest of the new girl in the room lead Mayday to have a big shocked face

Mayday's pov

"She so Beautiful", I said in my head while looking at the white hair girl coming into garage as I didn't notice my mouth being left open "I think I in love", I said before I hit my shelf in the face to get back to focus "you came", Jewel said in a happy voice "yeah I was thinking about wenting to do the band again I guess you were already doing that", the beautiful girl said "hey I still need a drummer to full her role if you know what I mean", she said before I grab a hair bend out of my pocket to put my hair in a ponytail and to calm me down "so who she", the pretty girl said while pointing at me "oh that the new kid I saw her sing really good outside the school so I asks if she can join the band", I said before I grab onto Jewel's arm "hey can we talk for a minute outside", I said trying my best to not sound nervous in the moment "sure", she said "before you go it's nice to meet you", the pretty girl said before offering her hand to me "the name Ariana Snow'', the beautiful lilly said "nice...to meeet you the name....is Mayday....Watson", I said in shaking nervous voice before me and Jewel left her alone in the garage.

"hey Jewel, I throught you said you haved no friends", I said while leaning my body on the door of the garage "I don't she my half-sister and what up with the ponytail", she said while pointing it out "I do it when I nervous", I said "oh you haved a crush on Ariana don't you", she said "stop it!", I said while trying my best to hide that I was lying even if my voice was super high "oh so you do I though you be like me and be into guys but you like girls", she said "yes I do now can we please stop talking about it", I said in a loud voice before I heard the door about to open"hey g pouys the went out and I check the breaker it look like it was shorted out", Ariana said after coming out of the dark garge "I go check out the other buildings", I said before I went up the hill behind the garage to see that the whole city was out of power "what could have cause this", I said before I saw multiple bolts going off in the south direction "that mint be part of the problem", I said before I start to head into the direction of trouble as I get ready for change of uniforms.

"So those two are the problem", I said while looking at a guy in a big rhino suit even with the horn, and the other guy was wearing a yellow and green suit and looked like electricity was all around his body they also both carried big bags "so where are we taking this money", the rhino guy said "it just our fee you know what the boss wants", the electricity guy said "hey boys I got a good idea for you two how about you tell me who your boss is", I said after getting in their way "hey look it just the bug we looking for", the electric guy said before I dorge some bolts, but that only leads me to get hit by the charing rhino leading me to go through a sign "ugh that gonna hurt, okay I think I know to handle these two", I said while looking at the damage sigh showing off the location of a new water factory "follow me you loser", I said before I start swinging away to the new factory with the bad guys right on my tail.

"can you find me boys", I said in loud voice to make sure both of them could hear me once they're entered the factory as my plan get set in motion "I go that way you go the other way," the electric guy said leading to them to fall right into step one and leading me to get step two ready "there she is," the electric guy said leading to start fighting him enough to knock him back and make noise while I heard the rhino coming in our direction leading me to leave "where she goes," the rhino said before I kick the water pot over on to both of them causing the electric guy too short out knocking them both out in one hit "well that work perfectly", I said before I heard the sound of cops cars and start to swing away from the action.

Kingpin's Pov

"She has beaten both of the boys", my guy said who had jail papers that he has thrown on my desk, he was a guy that I didn't care to learn his name before I hit the table hard enough to break it in half, "I think it's time that we deal with this little bug", a familiar girl voice said while hiding in the darkness of the room while handing me a file "yes he would do perfectly and one we kill this insect we get on with our plan", I said before I left the room to get on a call with a bounty hunter.

To be Continued in ch.5