Rescuing a Villain's Daughter

Mayday's Pov

"She pretty playing ball too", I said in my head while looking down at third base where the familiar white hair girl was this time her hair being under a purple hat and in a ponytail "hey team meet up", The coach said right behind me knocking me back to reality and leading me to sit on the benches with the team "Okay this is how it going to work", Coach Cece said while holding a clipboard and standing by some familer girls "Oliva and Ariana are your team captain since their the only two member for last year team", she said while I saw what look like in distance the sand moving "I think the heat making me go crazy", I said in my head "hey Mayday you up", Araina said while hitting me in the arm causing me to stand up "hon are you okay are you sick something", Coach Cece said "I fine coach what the question", I said "I ask what position you play", she said "right fielder", I said before I sit down to once again to see the sand move "what going on", I said in my head "you okay", Araina said making me realize how close she was to me "yeah I fine I just need a drink of water", I said while not noticing my pink cheeks "okay team after you get your uniform we will be done today just follow me", she said before we were going to the baseball shed that have a tons of materials for the sports including the bats, balls, and shoes of different sizes "Mayday you first", Cece said before she hand me my purple and black uniform "okay what shoes do you wear", she said "7", I said before I was handed a pair of shoes in my size "okay you should be all good next Harper", she said before another girl went past me "hey can we meet at your house", Ariana said "sure, but for what", I said "I was hoping to finish writing a song", she said while I saw the sand move again behind her and look like it was calling for me "I fine with that let meet tomorrow I got to put this shelf away and finish my homework", she said "okay see you them", I said before I went out of the rest of the girls eyesight so I can change clothes as I head back to the dimond.

"Who out their", I said in really loud voice while I sat on top of the fence "me", a voice said before the sand combine together to form a guy with not a lot of hair and wearing a striped green shirt that connect to his body made out of sand "what do you want Sandman", I said while he was at the same hlight of the fence I was on "I went your help Spider-Girl or should I call you Mayday", he said while looking at me "okay you have my identity, but why should I help you I see what you have done to my dad you one of the most evil villians out of all them", I said "me", he said while pointing at him shelf  and being kinda surprise "yes you get sand in his uniform and my mom and dad have to clean it all night", I said "oh sorry about that look I been retire for years and have been sleeping on a private beach", he said "if that the truth then what do this have to do with me", I said "while I was wondering if you could do me a favor", he said "why would I do that I better just call the police now to get you", I said "please I need your help to save my daughter", he said while he were looking like he were about to cried "fine I will help", I said "thanks, she on a boat in the ocean controlled by the Chamelon", he said "who", I said "your dad never told you about him", he said "I don't think so anyway you just expect me to go into a boat full with his men alone", I said "no me and you will flight side by side", he said "and you sure you're not going to betrayed me", I said "why would I do that my daughter is on the line here", he said "okay let go", I said before I start to sting in the direction of the ocean.

"There it is", the Sandman said while I saw a big white boat with the name Iron Maiden on it in red and was standing in the middle of the ocean "well that's just great I don't have a lot of places to sting to", I said while looking at the boat only having a couple of building close even then there were a couple of feet away leading me to look at the bridge that was closer to the boat "I got an Idea follow me", I said before we reach the top of the bridge "so what your idea", The Sandman said "watch this", I said before I put the web in between the two-point of the bridge and use a slingshot to send me and Sandman right on top the of the villain's boat.