The Bomb Heading Toward Space!

Mayday's Pov

"Hey Jewel do you know where Ariana is", I said after I walk up to the familiar blue hair girl, "she said she was too sick to go to school today", Jewel said while she was looking at the tv showing a logo on the screen the have the Letter LGN over the mascot of our school "I going to visits her after school today you can come with me if you went", she said "I don't think I will be able to do that with also having practice and my other job", I said before Oliva appear on the screen in a black suit stilling wearing her usual hat "good Morning fellow classmates, my name is Oliva J. Johnson and here your roaring news all history classes have a field trip coming up to Brooklyn Museum for 2 days starting on the April the 12 to the 14th ", she said "did you get your thing sign for the trip", Jewel said "yeah, do you happen to know if Ariana going with us", I said "she said she will, but why do you wents to meet her so badly", she said before I head a phone ring on the tv "now really", Oliva said in a tired voice "sorry about this anyway it time to talk about club showcase", she said before the camera cut from her worry face and show off some other girl that I didn't know her name "I wonder what so important that a person would call her doing her show", I said "it probity her dad he is subspoused to be going into space again", she said "I surprise he still do that after having kid", I said "he did take a break from it after he started taking care of Oliva, but now she is older well", she said before the girl we were talking came back no screen with a worry look face "that it for today please Mayday report to the news room", she said in really scared voice before the show was cut off "I wonder what happen", she said "I don't know, but we better go check it out" I said before the two of us head toward the direction of the video room.

"Oliva everything going to be okay", a girl said in a nice voice said as me and Jewel came close enough to see a scare looking Oliva hiding under the news desk next to a girl with a mix of pink and brown hair and wearing a pink sweater under her uniform along with wearing an orange headband "there you are can you please help her", the girl said while looking "sure but who are you", I said "you don't who that is", Jewel said "nope", I said "Kanas North nice to finally meet you", she said in a really happy voice while offering me her hand leading me to shake it "nice to meet you", I said "dad", I heard a familiar voice in my head causing me to look to the orange hair girl starting to cry again "Hey Janet you going to be okay", Kanas said while now looking worried after looking so happy "yeah I will be fine can you go tell the nurse that I got sick with something", she said "Okay I'll tell her", Kanas said before the girl left skipping down the hallway "Oh so that what the J stands for", Jewel said "does that really matter right now my Dad could died today", Oliva said before tears started to come out of her eyes "what happens", I said "while you saw me get that call right", she said "yeah we were watching" Jewel said "well I send it to voicemail so I could keep going on with the show but then I heard a weird voice talking about putting a bomb on dad spaceship and it will go off once the ship launch I tried to answer the call the person hang up on me and somehow the number got deleted", she said still in her worry voice "can you put a name to the voice", Jewel said "no I don't think I heard it before", she said "Mayday you got to help me get rid of that bomb", she said while tears still came out her eyes as she grab my arms "don't worry I will help now just put this on", I said as I hand her a earpiece before I start to swing away from the school wearing a different uniform.

"Hey have you arrived yet at the base", Oliva said on the other line while I could hear her driving in the background "I almost their", I said while I saw more of the spaceship as I came close to the base enough to see it dock "go away Spider-Girl", a familiar voice said leading me to see white hair girl standing next to a bomb "sure after I get raid of the bomb", I said after landing right behind her "you don't need to woory about that once this baby reach the clouds I made sure to make it go bloom away from the spaceship", she said while still not looking at me "and I just subspouse believe the girl that beat me up and killed Dr. Oct", she said before I start to here the rocket go off on the ship "it look like you don't have a choice", she said before the rocket start lead smoke to go everywhere leading me to grab on to moving rocket  "what the hell she was telling the truth", I said as see the bomb move far away then bloom up no where close to the rocket "I better get going before it to late", I said in my head before jump off the spaceship and went through some clouds before I was back in the busy city of New York.

"Hey can you meet me at the top of the Daily Bungle", Oliva said while I safety land on top of a building and saw no sign of Ariana in the area "sure I will be there in a minute", I said before I start to sting away from the new launch ship to Mars.

"Thank you for doing this", Oliva said while sitting on top of the building with the name of building behind her her body between some railings "you welcome but I really did nothing", I said after I sat next to her and take off my mask "you just save my dad and here I thought you was not god at this hero work", she said "don't worry I got this", I said "I know now I just angry at myself, I was thinking of telling the school who you are under the mask", I said "why were you thinking of doing that", I said "after I saw you get beat up I got worry I don't went you to died", I said "but you're fine with Cage and Fist doing their work", I said "at least they watch eachothers back you got nobody to do that for you", she said before she hit her head "wait what if I help you", she said "help me how", I said "I can tell you all about the villains you faced from their powers to their names", she said "I guess I wouldn't mind that I could use it", I said "don't worry you be happy you made this choice" she said after giving me out of nowhere hug "you welcome I guess", I said while feeling a little wired "I so happy, you know their a part of me wenting to see that ship stay on the ground", she said while still holding as I heard her cried as she lays her head on my should "I hate him so much for doing this in the first place and not spreading enough time with me I wonder if I being happy if he was gone", she said before I let go the hug but still hold on to her "don't say that he your father you just  got to hope that once he return maybe one day he will hang out with you form that point on", I said "I hope you right", she said while still crying even if she went back to lying on my shoulder "me too, now come on let me think you home", I said before I put my mask back on and I start to swing away from the abandon news building.

To Be Continued in ch.10