Meetings & Effects

MJ's Pov

"What took you so long", I said while sitting on the black stirs of my house seeing a familer red car park right in fornt of my house "sorry I didn't know traffic will be that bad at this time", a familiar muscular blonde hair men said while getting out of his car "it New York it always bad you just use to other country traffic now", I said while he sat next to me "maybe so", he said while doing a short laugh "I can't believe Mayday taken up the job" I said in worry and sad voice which lead to gold on to my knees "I know isn't it great, it been all over the news and once I saw someone on the news list her powers I know it was her", I said "so she been doing this for a while while that just great", I said in a sarcastic voice "MJ you know you can't stop her", he said "I know it just I worry I going to lose her like I did with her dad", I said while tears started to come out of my eyes "that not happening Mayday know the risks of the job plus she so much of a better fighter then Parker even was at his best", he said "I know she is, but she can still died like Ava did", I said while I didn't even feeling like looking at the football boy "I guess you right, but I know one thing Pete always told was with great power comes great responsiblity and I think Mayday would be able to handle it", he said "how would it be any difference", I said this time holding onto his clothes while tears still come out of my eyes "Mayday is about as smart as Pete, she has more powers, and like I said earlier she a better fighter she will know when it time to escape a battle", he said "you really think my daughter is that good", I said while my tears start to go away "yes I do because she comes from the loving of one's of the best couple I ever see with your strength and Pete's brain she is unbeatable", he said "Flash when did you get so smart", I said while wipe off my final tears from my eyes as I laugh "you can thanks that to your husband", he said while getting up form the stirs "thanks you, if you want you can stay and grab something to eat", I said while the blonde boy head to his red car "thanks you for asking, but I got to get back to the team have a good night Angel", he said before he laugh "hey that Peter nickname", I said before I laugh "I know", he said before he started to drive away "goodnight lanzo", I said before I enter my house to wait for the new hero to come home.

Mayday's Pov

"Ariana", I said as a familiar white haid girl turn around to reveal I was right and was wearing a black cape that was connected to a black and white chestplate and was wearing black pants "oh so you heard about me than get ready to meet your killer", she said before she grab the bloody spear out of Mysterio's body and start to come right at me leading her to hit me with spear's back in the stomach knocking me back "please stop this Ariana I don't want to fight you", I said while holding on my stomach and felt like I was going to hurl from that attack "to bad", she said before she tried to once again hit me with the front end of the spear leading me to dorge only to out of nowhere she use the back to hit my nose causing me to have a broken nose "I sorry about this", I said before I tried to hit her an out of nowhere she grab my hand and thrown me against the wall "come on are you even trying I throught this would be fun", she said while I got up for the floor and she was holding the spear behind her neck "I just getting started", I said before I tried to attack her only for her to dorge and use the spear to hit my feet causing me to back away and send a web at her face covering her eyes leading me to get a free uppercut punch on her "lucky shot" she said after she remove the web from her eyes and attack me again leading me dorge a hit in stomch from the end of her spear only for me to get a uppercut from the spear "I not gonna win this I gotta get away", I said in my head while getting off the floor this time being harder to get up "you dead", she said while trying to use the spear head leading me to dorge it and sadly get another hit hard in the stomach causing me to cough blood right into the mask "here my chance", I said before I start to swing away only for a arrow to hit my web causing me to fall right on to a building "ughh I've to get away but how", I said in my head before I saw a baseball field "I got an idea", I said before a arrow hit my arm "you not getting away my boss want you dead", she said while looking over the body and getting ready to spash the spear into me "that not going to happen", I said before I use spider hands to cut up her spear and kick her in stomach and off my body and getting enough of a chance to swing to the field "you not getting away", she said reveal that she haved claws on her to use "yes I am sandgirl help", I said in a loud voice before I start to feel sand warp around me "hold your breath and close your eyes", a familiar voice said leading me to do what she said before I was carried away from the winless battle.