Family and Hunters

Mayday's Pov

"You should be safe living here for now on", I said while still wearing my suit and opening the door to my house "thanks", Penny said in a sad voice as she slowly walk into the house "I so sorry about what happen", I said while I got on my knees and look right in her eyes "does it ever get easier", she said before I took of my mask to reveal that I was almost gettign ready to cried with her "sadly it doesn't I lost my dad about five months ago and it changes my whole life", I said "then what do you do to handle it", she said while tears came out of her blue and brown eyes "you just gotta keep moving because their will want you to do the same okay", I said while getting her a hug "okay", she said before she return the hug and I start carry her to the location of my room. "So look for right now you'll be sleeping with me the guest room is not ready for anyone to sleep in", I said while I lay her down on my big red/pink bed "okay", she said "I Join you in bed in minute first I got change and call someone", I said before I left my room

"Hey Stable, are you at the scene", I said into my phone waiting for a familiar voice to answer "yeah I here, so tell me what happen all I got here is an arrow and some leftover blood", the familiar dry voice that always serious said "Sandman protect me and his daughter for a poison arrow can you please check out what it made of", I said "sure anything else you need help with", Sable said "yeah did you get that call form that woman", I said "yeah we moving her now she should be in the morning a pianist teacher in San Diego", she said "great, now one more thing Sandman said he was living on a private island do you happen to know its location", I said "no but I pretty sure I can find it for you", she said "thanks, I'll call you in the morning okay goodbye", I said "goodbye", she said before I hang up the phone and walk away from the bathroom.

"Hey Penny are you asleep yet", I said as I lay next to her "no I work up from a nightmare", said "don't worry eventually those dreams will go away anyway I was thinking of going to your dad's island do you want anything special", I said while I move my hand down her blond hair "yeah can you get me Mrs.Rose", she said "okay but who's that", I said "just a pink teddybear", she said "okay I find him anything else", I said "some of my clothes and their picture of me and my dad can you get that to", she said while looking like she were about to fall asleep in my arms "I make sure I do, but is that all", I said "yeah I think that be good enough", she said as she closed her eyes "okay I'll have that shelf for you when you wake up now get to sleep", I said "thank you Spider-girl", she said "call me Mayday okay," I said with a big smile on my face "okay goodnight Mayday", she said "goodnight Penny", I said before me her fall asleep in the pink and red bed.

MJ's Pov

"Hey hon I was wondering if you went to go somewhere  special for breakfast", I said while I saw something cover up under the purple blanket and have her back to me "I know you mint be mad at me I was just hoping we could talk about stuff", I said in my nervous voice while I walk closer to the bed "can you please wake up so we can go", I said before I went close enough to the bed to see it was not my daughter in the bed "what has she done now", I said in my head before I heard a door close leading me to head in direction of the downstairs bathroom  "who is that in your bed", I said while looking at brown hair girl  making in the hallway "hey mom I didn't know you decide to be here now", she said while not looking at me and grabbing her bag by the door "I live here", I said "are you sure about that I haven't seen you sleep or eat here for almost five months", she said while putting on her shoes "I haved work", I said "is that the reason you never answer my calls or texts", she said before I grab her hand to make her stop "look I sorry what can I do to make it up", I said while feeling like I was going to cried as she made me let go of her hand "I don't know if you can, you left me for four months with no answer", she said while still not looking at me and I think I saw a tears coming out of her eyes "please I'll do anything", I said "look I got to go before she wake up if you want to make me happy you can go get the guest room ready and watch over her until I get back", she said while opening the door to let sunset shine right into the house "sure I will clean the bed and put the other stuff in storage", I said "thanks you", she said before she left the big house.

Mayday's Pov

"Hey Sable any update", I said while sitting on top of a building with a flat gray roof with barely anything on it "okay the arrow that kill Sandman contain poison strong enough that it will kill every cell in a body", she said in a usual voice "will it kill me", I said "I check it won't thanks to that spider gene in your body being stronger than your dad because of your type A+ blood compare to his O+ blood, so at worst you will just have a string of pain in your body from the arrow", she said "great, so what about the island", I said after I hit something causing it to have a big dent "it a moving island made by Sandman", she said "is that going to be a problem", I said "no you should be just in luck right now it heading south of Corey Island", she said "thanks, I get their right away", I said before I start to swing in the direction of the park on the beach.

"is that her Dad's House", I said while looking at what looked like an old fishing cabin made out of wood and sand surround by palm trees "you think if he built this island he will make his house look like a mansion", I said in my head as I open the door to see a place with a bathroom and has two rooms one being pink and the other being black "I hope her shelf is still in good cordition", I said before I went to the pink room to see a dusty bed that had a tiny pink bear on top of it and right next to the bed was a nightstand with a picture on it "while 2 out of 3 so far now where the clothes", I said after I grab shelf and put it into my makeshift web bag and then catch my eyes on a closet "I hope this it is", I said to open it to see tons of kid clothes "great after this done I can't get out of here before she wakes up and maybe get something to eat", I said before I grab all her clothes and leave the moving Island

"I should be home in record time", I said in my head before a bullet went through my web causing me to fall a little before I shot another one to a different buliding "I just had to say it", I said then I saw another bullet coming close to me leading me to move away and see a guy in a white suit-wearing a skull mask shooting at me with a sniper "there you are", I said before I start heading his way only for him to start running and jumping across building "you not getting away this time", I said leading me to try to shoot some web at him only to miss until he went in direction of the white building "I will meet him on the other side," I said before I went in the direction of a mysterious building.

"Why would he go into this place", I said while looking at a place full of tubes and a jar full of black stuff "this place is kinda creepy", I said in my head before I hit something big knocking it over "ugh, who is he", I said look at a guy in his underpants had brown hair and was in a tube open on the floor making all wet "Norman Osborn who that", I said while looking at the nameplate under the tube before I heard ticking in my ear "I better get out of here", I said before I got out of the building with the guy on my back before it was clad in an explosion of colors.

"There you are I be taking that", a voice in my head said leading me to dodge an attack from a guy in familiar white clothes but he was able to grab the guy off my back "thank you for opening your dad's lab", he said "you not getting away", I said while getting ready to attack "oh I think I'm", he said before he aims his gaping hook at an unfinished building behind me leading a piece of it to start to fall in direction of a woman and a kid "it either me or them goodbye", he said before using his hook to leave the building as I jump off the building to grab the familiar-looking kid and lady in my hands "don't worry I going to protect you", I said while moving them away falling piece and to alley "thanks Mayday", the girl said leading me to look to see Penny standing next to the shocked face of my red hair mom.

To Be Continued in ch.7