part twenty two

Just warning you all! There is a change of AU in this chapter!

Dreamnoblade---> dreamnobur

Just giving you a heads up!

Dream peeked over the lady's shoulder and saw the three before running off to do the rest of his chores. The lady helped them in and gave them their chores and rooms. "What do you want from us!?" The creeper yelled and hissed louder. "Shut up" she said and recited the rules to the three. Bad stood next to skeppy both done with their chores and held his hand. Dream swept up the rest of the floor and hugged techno (who was done with his job for a while now) tightly. "Sam, ponk, and foolish you three better behave or I will beat you three" the man at the door said before walking off. Dream looked around for Phil who was gone and his chore was unfinished. He also noticed that schlatt was gone as well. "Now get to work dream come with me to my office" she said and walked to her office dream following behind slowly. She opened the door showing a tall brunette boy with white wings, goggles, a mushroom hat, one blue and one brown eye, and a red and blue shirt. Dream tried getting back out of the room. The lady threw dream at the taller man who immediately pinned him to the wall. "I'll give the rest of the day off to yah dream" the lady said and walked out.

A few hours later

Techno was walking up and down through the halls at one in the morning waiting for his lover to go back to his room. Dream then limped down the hall to his room running into his boyfriend. Techno immediately picked him up and rushed to Phil's room. He saw everyone there and a huge hole in the wall. "Time to go" Phil said being the first to jump out and run into the forest. Then it was schlatt followed by Wilbur, quackity, sapnap, Karl, Sam, ponk, foolish, Tommy, tubbo, deo, ranboo, Nikki, Fundy, eret, jack, and lastly dream and techno. They ran to the forest and removed the wrist bands, collars, and wing bands before running deeper into the woods.

A few more hours later

"We should set up camp" Tommy said and yawned. Phil agreed and pulled out his axe with dream and techno doing the same. They walked to the trees and started chopping.

When they had enough wood

Phil set up the wood into tents with the wool that they had. "Me and schlatt will be sharing a tent, Wilbur and quackity, sapnap and Karl, Sam and ponk, Tommy and deo, tubbo and ranboo, Nikki and Jack, Fundy and eret, and dream and techno. Foolish you can choose what tent" Phil said putting everyone into groups of two for the tents. Everyone nodded and spread out looking for resources and food.

At midnight

They all came back together at the camp sight. Some had water, some had more resources, and others had food. They set up a camp fire and cooked the beef and fish for them all. "Hey dad?" Wilbur asked staring at the fire. "Yes son?" Phil asked holding a steak out to him. "If I'm your son.. then why is my last name 'soot' and not 'minecraft' like techno..?" Wilbur asked taking the stake from him. Techno had been wonder the same thing and waited for the answer with everyone else. "Well.. I didn't fully adopt you.. I took custody over you but did not adopt you.." Phil said his voice breaking every now and then. Wilbur looked down at the ground and ate his food. Dream had fallen asleep on Wilbur and techno looked at Wilbur his eyes full of jealousy. Quackity was straight up pissed at this. He pushed dream off Wilbur and pulled Wilbur to him. "Mine" quackity said and glared at the now awake blonde. Dream looked at the black haired male. "He is my friend I accidentally fell asleep on him. That's no a reason to be a bitch and push me off like that" dream said anger filling his voice. Quackity stood up and walked in front of dream. Dream looked up at him with hatred in his eyes. Dream then stood up and grabbed quackity's hand that was going to punch him. Dream threw him down onto the ground and sat back down in between Wilbur and techno. Quackity got up and walked back over to dream and punched him across the face. Dream got up and shoved quackity to the ground tears in his eyes. "Wilbur isn't just yours! He's everyone's friend so stop acting like he's a fucking toy!" Dream yelled at quackity being pissed. Techno looked at Wilbur in shock both knowing that dream almost never curses unless he is absolutely angry. Dream walked back to his seat and grabbed Wilbur's hand and laid his head on techno shoulder. Then dream fell asleep almost instantly. Phil was looking in shock and quackity got up and rolled his eyes before walking off.

The next day

Dream woke up in his tent with Wilbur in the top corner and techno's back against his own. Dream sat up and rubbed his head. Wilbur moved over to him still being asleep and clung to dream pulling him back down onto the floor. Dream shook Wilbur lightly waking up the brunette. "Hm..?" Wilbur questioned and opened his eyes slightly. "Could you um- let me go?" Dream questioned and Wilbur shot up and off of dream. "I am so sorry!" Wilbur said and the pinkette behind dream cuddled up to him. "it's fine.." dream said and pat techno's head. techno sat up and pulled dream up and onto his lap. Wilbur sat in front of the two and dream grabbed his hand feeling techno shift him. Dream bit his bottom lip and lowered his head. "N-not now techno...!" Dream whispered into the pinkette's ear. Wilbur flushed red and looked away quickly his ears drooping slightly. "Sorry love.." techno whispered back to dream.