part eleven

Dreams POV

I woke up to feeling myself getting lifted up. "Techno..?" I mumbled tiredly. "Nope~" someone whispered back and I shot awake. I started squirming trying to get out of his grip. "Let me go!" I yelled and felt something get places over my mouth. I heard someone draw there sword then faint talking before I blacked out.

Techno's POV

I heard dream yell and I ran forwards. "Give him back" I said and drew my sword. "And why would I do that?" He said and placed dream down who had a black mask on and was out. "Cause maybe he doesn't belong to anyone" I said and pointed the sword at the brown haired guy. "Aww man~ I really hope I wouldn't have to use this" he said and pulled out a small bottle of something. I realized what it was and jumped back. "Oh so you are afraid of this~ it's just a little bottle of a potion" he said and opened the cap off the small bottle. I growled and tried running to dream. He tossed some of the green liquid in the bottle at me and it hit me in the side. I let out a small scream but kept running. I almost got to dream whenever he disappeared. I looked around I didn't see the brown haired guy either. But I remembered who he was and I bet Phil could help in finding him. 'im coming for you' I thought and took off to the house.

Dreams POV

I woke up and I was bound to a chair. My arms where tied up to the back legs and my lags to the ground of the chair. I had a ball gag in my mouth that stopped me from talking. I heard the door open and someones footsteps walk closer. "oh your awake love~" he said and moved closer to the only light in the room. I still couldn't see him all the way only his legs and shoes. I pulled against the bindings and let out whimpers as they dug into my wrists. "Oh~ don't try anything love~" he said and walked all the way into the the light. As soon as he did my heart froze. It was George.. I tried to open my wings and found that they where bound to my back with thin metal wires. I started panicking when he got closer and closer. He ran his hand up under my dress and my ears dropped.

A few hours later
Third person POV

Dream curled up in the corner of the room with tears running down his face and whimpering. "That was fun~ wasn't it daydream~" the brunette said and kneeled down by him. Dream buried his face in his hands not wanting to look at him. "if you don't answer me I will go another round" George said in a threatening tone. "N-no it wasn't.." the blond said choking on tears. The brunette got up with a scoff and kicked dream in the stomach. "I'll get you a pregnancy pill cause I don't want a crying baby here." George said and walked out of the roof leaving the blond bleeding, bruised, and in pain. Dream clenched his stomach and sat up. Dream turned to the side and threw up, but the only thing to come out was bile and white stuff. Dreams breathing quickened and he put his hands above his head. He let out whimpers that filled the whole room. He was scared.. no terrified of what was to come. The British brunette walked back into the room with a small pink pill and handed it to the blond. Dream grabbed it and swallowed it dry. "I'll be back later love~" George cooned and walked out leaving the blond alone again. 'that dummy forgot about my phone..' dream thought and made his way over to his shorts. He grabbed his green phone from the back pocket and opened the message app.

Techno
Dream where are you!?
Please answer me!
Dream.. please..
I'm sorry I couldn't help you..

Me
I need help..

Techno
Dream! Are you ok!?

Me
I got to go he's coming

Techno
Wait! Don't leave yet!
Seen
Dream!
Dream this isn't funny!
Who's there!?
Where are you!?

Dream crawled back over to the corner and hid his phone behind him before George walked back into the room. He had a whip in his hand. He kept walking closer and closer till he was right in front of dream.

A few hours later
Dreams POV

I curled up in the corner with open cuts all over my body and blood seeping through my clothes. George had walked out to get something and I somehow kept my phone hidden. I tried to power it back on but it was dead. I got up with the walls for support and tried to walk forward just to fall back down. I let out a whimper and tried to remove the ball gag from my mouth. I got it undone and then fainted.

A few MORE hours later

I woke up and saw that I was in a different room with bandages over my cuts. I sat up and I saw a short girl with blond hair in the front and pink in the back. "good morning" she chirped all I did was wave and tried to stand. I grabbed onto the table tightly and started crying. "Hey are you ok!?" The small girl said and ran towards me. I backed away from her and whimpered. "Nikki! Where did dream go!?" Someone yelled and opened the door. He walked to me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to the room I was at before.

A few years later

"Wake up! Someone's here to buy you!" George yelled at me and I got up. I grabbed the dress the George gave me. It was a short beige green dress. He pulled the bandages off and used make up to cover my scars and cuts. He put my mask on the side of my head, fixed my hair, put makeup on my face, and contacts that add sparkles to your eyes. "Now smile" he said and I perked the sides of my mouth up in a smile. "what's your rules?" He said in a stern voice. "Don't talk, listen to the people, and don't run away" I said in a emotionless voice. "good now leave" he said and pointed to the door. I just really wanted to see techno again so I walked to the front door and opened it to see Phil. "dream? We finally found you!" Phil said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back gingerly. "Come on someone really misses you" Phil said and we started walking back to the house. I was shorter then Phil and he looked like he hasn't gotten a good sleep in years.

When they get to the house

We walked back into the house and I went to my room to see techno curled up on my bed with puffy red eyes and tear streaks down his face asleep. I walked to my dresser and changed into a green hoodie and black shorts before walking to the bathroom. I took off the make up and rebandaged everything. I walked back out to see techno sitting up on the bed with one of my bigger hoodies on him. I walked closer to him and sat by him. "you ok?" I asked and he looked at me. "I'm ok.." he said and looked back at the wall. His eyes widened and he whipped his head back towards me. "Dream!" He said and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and snuggled into his neck crying.