part six(sorry no name for this one)

Warning- smut! And possibly pet names

~dreams POV~

I started coughing but I didn't want to pull away from techno.. it got to the point where I was barely able to breath because of how much I was coughing. Techno pulled me away from him and pat my back. I threw up the petals that where stuck in my throat for days. After I was able to breath normally I snuggled back up to techno. I felt his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "I'll be right back dre" he said and left me go and walked out of the room. I heard my window open and someone walk into my room through it. Who ever it was locked my door and walked over to me. I was facing the wall not wanting to know who was there. Who ever it was spun me around to face me and pinned me to the wall. I tried moving my arms or to kick him but he was sitting on my legs and using one hand to pin me to the wall while the other one was wondering my body. I let out whimpers and my tail laid flat next to me on the bed. He kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth. I heard banging on my door as I started crying. I felt one of his hands go under my shirt and the door finally broke. I glanced at the door with tears in my eyes and some rolling down my face. He broke away from me and started biting my neck causing me to whimper and cry more. Techno was now standing next the guy. I saw techno grab the guys neck and throw him. I curled up in a ball in my bed as Phil ran in. Phil grabbed me and ran out as techno grabbed his sword. Phil took me to techno's room and put me in the bed before running back to my room. Wilbur brought Tommy and tubbo to me and then ran to join Phil and techno. I felt Tommy hug me and tubbo snuggle up to me. I hugged them both and moved to the corner of the bed.

~a few hours later~

Both Tommy and tubbo where asleep on me and I heard foot steps walking to techno's room after all the clanging of swords stopped. I covered my head with my hood and my face with my hair. "Dre" he said and put his hand on my head. I saw pink hair and moved my hair out of my face. I glanced up at him and gave him a tight hug. I felt him wrap his arms around me as I snuggled into his neck. Tommy had woken up tubbo and they both ran out of the room. I felt techno put his hands a little bit above my waist and put his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes and felt techno move closer to me. "ahem techno you need to be healed" Wilbur said from the door way. Techno put me down on the bed and walked out with Wilbur. I curled up on his bed on the verge of falling asleep. "Thanks Wilbur" techno said before walking in. I felt the bed dip behind me and then arms wrap around me pulling me closer. I felt my wings and tail get pinned between us. I knew after a while it was going to hurt like a bitch but I snuggled close. I felt him snuggle into my neck and fall asleep. I soon followed being asleep in a few seconds.

~a few hours later~

I woke up in extreme pain. I whimpered repeatedly holding my stomach tightly. "Mm.." techno groaned as he woke up. "You ok dream?" He asked and I whimpered in response. He jumped up and kneeled in front of me. I felt him kiss my forehead. "I'll be right back dre" he said and ran out. I just kept whimpering and crying. Techno came back with Phil. "What breed is he again?" He said looking at my horns tail and wings. "part ender dragon" he said and put his hand on my cheek. "Its his first heat then" he said and kneeled by techno. "What's that?" I made out and whimpered. "Where your able to make children" he said and looked at techno to whisper something to him. Techno nodded and whispered something back. I heard part of there conversation. "Do not do what he asks unless it's to get food water or something that he can eat or drink. Only if your both ready can you do that" Phil whispered to techno and he nodded. I didn't know what he meant. I curled up tighter feeling a stab of pain through my stomach. "Oh God I can smell it already" he said and sniffed the air. Techno nodded and also sniffed the air. I was soon able to smell it too. It was a rosy sent with hints of salty caramel and mint. "Techno you should leave before you lose control" Phil said as techno got up and walked out. I whimpered and looked at Phil. "Safety reasons plus his is going to start soon too." He said. I whimpered more not know how bad this feeling could be. I saw Phil leave and techno sneak back in. I clenched my stomach tighter and techno gave me a pill. "swallow it dre" he said and I did what he said. I felt the pain dye down by a lot. I let my stomach go and relaxed from my position slightly. I felt techno kiss my forehead and slowly move downwards on my face. I closed my eyes as he kissed me on the lips. I felt my arms go up and get tangled in his hair. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

~third person POV~

Dream felt techno climb on top of him and push his knee in between his legs and move it upwards causing dream to gasp. Techno took this as a opportunity to slip his tongue in his mouth. Techno pulled away and looked at dream and moved downwards to tug of the hem of his pants with his mouth. He looked up at dream for consent and he gave a nod. Techno giggle slightly and moved back up to dreams face. He bit and sucked on his neck causing slight moans from the smaller one. Techno moved away and moved to dreams ear "don't worry they won't hear you beautiful noises~" techno whispered in a deep voice right next to his ear causing the smaller to shiver under techno. Techno slid his hand under his shirt and kept kissing and biting his neck. Techno moved his knee abruptly causing dream to gasp and moan lightly. Techno pulled away from his neck and kissed dream again. Dream put his hands above his head and tried to rub against techno's knee. Techno immediately removed his knee. "Not till I'm ready love~" techno whispered in the same tone. Techno kissed dream again and slipped his hand down his pants causing dream to moan into the kiss.

~time skip because ima die~

Dream curled up as techno got out of the bed. Techno picked up dream and carried him to the bathroom. Techno placed dream in the tub and got in behind him. "Techno..?" Dream asked in a tired voice. "yes dre?" He asked back and grabbed small circles on the smallers back. "Are we a thing now..? And I don't want to have another child yet..." He said and leaned against techno closing his eyes. "We can have children when your ready.. and if you want us to be a thing then we are.." techno said and pulled dream into a hug.