part eight

Techno's POV

I heard a high pitched scream come from dreams room. I dropped the book and took off running to his room. I burst into the the room and I just stare in shock. I saw a guy with pitch black demon wings, a red hoodie, a black smile mask with a creepy red smile on it, and black horns holding a knife to dreams neck. "One move and I kill him" he said in a staticky voice and pressed the knife closer. I heard dream whimper but I stayed still. Jschlatt ran up next to me and I saw Phil flying by the window. "Let him go" I said in a deep monotone voice. "Nah" the demon said and moved the knife slowly to the side stoping after a few seconds. It left a small cut on his neck that stared to bleed. He whimpered again and Phil slowly opened the window. I carefully moved closer and Phil jumped on the guy pinning him to the ground. I ran over to dream who was coughing. I put a bandage around his neck when he stopped. I saw the demon looking guy disappear and jschlatt helped Phil to his feet. "you ok dream?" I asked softly and he nuzzled into my neck. Phil and jschlatt walked out after Phil said "well give you guys some privacy." I heard and dream snuggled closer and he fell asleep again. I kept rubbing small circles in his back. I soon fell asleep too.

A few hours later
Dreams POV

I woke up in techno's arms and slowly wiggled my way out. I changed into a purple dress that went down to the floor and pulled the hood over my horns and ears. I heard a groan from the bed and then shuffling. I walked out of the room and down stairs. I found my mask on the counter and put it on before opening the fridge. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I jumped and let out a little squeak. "It's fine dre.." a monotone voice said right next to my ear causing me to shiver. "Do you want anything tech?" I asked and grabbed a few peaces of chocolate from the fridge. I felt myself get turned around and faced the pinkette. "You" he said in a almost whisper and kissed me. I put the candy's back into the fridge before kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. I let out a small whimper when he grabbed me a little to tightly. He immediately loosened his grip and pulled away a string of siliva connecting our mouths. "I'm sorry dre" he said and put his head on my shoulder. I pet his head "it's fine tech" I said and kissed his head. I felt his hands move up from there spot on my waist. I let out a soft shaky moan when they hit a certain spot. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. "We should get back to bed" he said and we walked back to the room. I looked at the time and it read 2:30 am. Techno laid down on the bed and pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist spooning me.

In the morning

I woke up and looked around to see techno walk out of the bathroom in a towel. I quickly buried my face in the blankets hiding my blush and my face. I felt a hand on my head and my ears twitched. I glanced up and saw the pinkette still in a towel. "You ok dre?" He asked and kept petting my head. I looked down and let out soft purrs. "Im fine tech" I said muffled by the blankets and purrs interrupting my sentence. I felt his hand leave my head and then I heard the ruffling of clothes. I looked up and saw techno it his red cape and fancy pants and shirt. "Where are you going?" I asked lifting my head up. "I'm going hunting. Why you wanna come?" He said and reached for his gun. I nodded and got up. "Get dressed and we'll go" he said and sat on the bed. He closed his eyes and I grabbed a green hoodie and shorts. I quickly put the hoodie over my black tank top I had under my dress. I put my mask on and walked closer to techno. "You can look now" I said and handed him a brush. He opened his eyes and I sat next to him. I felt slight tugging on my hair. He made sure not to touch my horns or ears while brushing my hair. "I'm done" he said when he finished with the necklace and my hair. "Thanks tech" I said and pulled my hood over my ears and horns. "No problem dre" he said and slipped my wings under my hoodie. I grabbed my gun that was next to his. "Let's go" I said and we walked out of my room. "where are you two going with the guns?" Wilbur said as he walked into the house. "Hunting dumbass" techno said and pushed by him. I followed him and jogged next to him. "Ok get in that tree" he said and helped me into the tree.

After hunting

We started walking back to the house with a successful catch. We had quite a few rabbits and a few deer. I walked into the house and laid on the bed.

A hour later

I was barely awake waiting for techno to walk into the room. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and slowly got up. I slowly walked to the door and opened it to walk out. I found techno and I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his back. "you ok dre?" He asked and turned around in my arms. "I've been waiting for a hour.." I said with a tired and teary voice. "hey dont cry dream.. but I have a stream to do for my chanel..." He said and pulled me up to where my legs where on opposite sides of his stomach and my head was in his neck. "Can we cuddle.. sence you don't use your face cam..?" I asked and I felt techno chuckle. "Sure daydream.." he said in a soft but deep voice. He carried me to his computer and sat down with me in his lap. I heard the wiring of the computer starting. "Hallo people" techno said and had one hand on my waist and the other on his mouse. "how about let's play..." I started zoning out and fell asleep.

Almost at the end of the stream

I was woken up by a jerk forward. "Shoot shoot!" He said and I looked up at him. I heard violent clicking and I turned toward the computer. I saw my face and techno's in the camera. I quickly covered my face and techno turned off the camera. "I'm sorry dream... I pressed the wrong button..!" He said after he ended the stream. I snuggled closer to his neck "it's fine.." I said and wrapped my arms around his chest.