part seventeen

In the morning

Techno woke up first and shook the still sleeping blond that was asleep next to him. "Mm..." Dream mumbled and sat up. He leaned against techno and nuzzled into his neck. "Come one dre.. you have to eat something" techno said and rubbed dream stomach causing him to purr. "Hey dre? How long is you breed pregnant for?" Techno asked and laid dream back down and curled up around him. "four months.." dream said in a sleepy tone and closed his eyes again. "You should eat something its.. almost noon.." dream shook his head and snuggled deeper into the pillow. "You going to eat dre" techno said and hoped off the bed. Dream sat up after feeling techno leave from around him. Dream looked around and couldn't see his love and because to panic slightly. He got up and grabbed one off techno's hoodies from the nest and put it on. He sat down in the middle and started to cry. Techno walked back into the room with two plates of eggs and sat them on the table before going over to dream and pulling him to his chest. Dream let out several whimpers and held onto techno tightly. "Shh~ in right here.." techno said and sat down with dream on his lap. Dreams tears slowly came to a stop and he nuzzled into techno neck. "Dream you should eat something.." techno said again and handed him a plate. Dream pulled away from his neck and sat the plate on his lap. He took the fork and ate most of the eggs before moving the plate and nuzzling up to techno again. Techno was eating when he head the door open and then the shifting of wings. Techno turned around and saw a black wing behind him. He peeked over it and saw Phil. "Hey dad" techno said and dream let his wings drop a little. "What's wrong with dream?" Phil asked in a soft voice and walked closer. Techno pointed to the test and dream held onto techno tighter. "Ah makes sense" Phil said and sat by dream. He started rubbing the blinds back making him purr and loosen his grip on techno. Dream let go and sat between Phil and techno leaning on the pinkette. "Just letting you know techno wings, back, and stomach will be sensitive till he gives birth." Phil said and stood up. Dream reached for him and Phil pet his head. "I'll be back in just need to take care of the kitchen before tubbo burns it down" Phil said and walked off. Dream held onto techno who started to rub his back.

A hour later

Techno looked down at the sleeping blond with a soft smile. Phil walked back in and sat next to techno. "How is he?" Phil asked and stood up again. "Sleeping and very clingy" techno said as Phil started to clean up the nest and straighten it up a little bit. "What's with the sweets?" Phil asked and picked up a bag or gummies. "Child thing" techno said and Phil put the bag down again. "How do you know?" Phil asked and techno pointed to the book he got from Wilbur's room. Phil nodded and started making the bed. Dream woke up and yawned while stretching. Dream folded his wings in and curled his tail around techno's waist. "Trust issues?" Techno asked and pet dreams head. He nodded and nuzzled into techno's chest. "Do you guys need anything?" Phil asked and finished the bed. "W-water.." dream mumbled and closed his eyes. "I'll take a juice" techno said and rubbed dreams back. "Alright" Phil said and walked out of the room. Dream grabbed one of his bags of gummies and ate some offering others to techno. Phil came back with the drinks and sat them on the table. "Thanks dad" techno said softly and laid a sleeping dream down. "Your welcome techno" Phil said and walked out and to his office. "Phil?" Jschlatt said from behind him. "yes Glatt?" Phil asked and turned around. Jschlatt just pulled Phil to him and kisses him deeply. Phil wrapped his arms around his neck and jschlatt pulled away. "Sorry.." jschlatt said and Phil noticed the tears stains down his face. "What's wrong love?" Phil asked and put his hand to Phil's cheek. "My mother died today..." Jschlatt said an cleaned into Phil's touch. "Oh I'm sorry.." Phil said and looked down. "It's not your fault hon.." jschlatt said and kissed his head. Phil pulled away from jschlatt and turned on music. "Care to dance?" Phil asked and put his hand out. Jschlatts face lit up and he took Phil's hand.

A few hours later

"Helppp!"Tommy ran through the house yelling then the smoke alarm went off. "What did you do!?" Deo yelled from the kitchen. "I Burt the cookies!" Tommy yelled and screamed again. Deo started to put out the fire out. Techno helped dream downstairs who immediately covered his ears. "Shut up would you Tommy!?" Tubbo yelled and smacked him. Deo finally got the fire out and was working on getting the smoke out of the house. Ranboo showed up and walked over to tubbo and picked him up before walking back into the living room. Techno picked dream up and walked to the living room. Bad walked in with skeppy, karl, sapnap, ponk, Sam, foolish, quackity, Fundy, and eret. "What are you all doing here?" Phil asked as he walked into the room. "just visiting" bad said and sat down. Everyone sat in a circle "let's play truth or dare" quackity said and jschlatt sat next to Phil on the couch. Tommy sat on the other side of tubbo with deo next it him. The order was jschlatt, Phil, techno, dream, ranboo, tubbo, Tommy, deo, bad, skeppy, Karl, sapnap, ponk, foolish, Sam, quackity, Wilbur, Fundy, and eret in a circle some on the couch others on the floor. "Hmm.. Phil! Truth or dare" Karl said. "Dare" Phil responded with a fixed his wing. "Sit on you crushed lap for the rest of the game" Karl said with a proud face and Phil just looked away and blushed. Phil moved and sat on jschlatts lap and most looked at him in disbelief. "Ok sapnap truth or dare" Phil said and looked at sapnap. "Dare" sapnap said and nudged karl. "I dare you to kiss your lover" Phil said and chuckled. Sapnap blush and leaned over in front of Karl. Sapnap pulled away both of the blushing. "Dream truth or dare" sapnap asked little to no care in his voice. "d-dare.." dream said hesitantly. Sapnap had a evil smile on his face. "Let the person who hurt you the most do what every they want to you." Sapnap said with a evil chuckle at the end. Phil, dream, techno, Wilbur, tubbo, and Tommy looked at him with hatred in there eyes. "A dares a dare" sapnap said and handed him the phone. Dream shakily took the phone and called someone. "Hello sapnap?" The other person said and sifted the phone to the other ear. "H-hello g-george.." dream said