part nine

Dreams POV

"I'm sorry dream... I know you weren't ready.."  techno said and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my neck. "It's ok techno.." I said and rubbed his back. "We should go to sleep.. its 3 in the morning.." he said and yawned afterwards causing me to yawn too. I nodded and techno stood up and picked me up to go over to the bed. I snuggled up to his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and chest.

In the morning

"Dream wake up I made breakfast" techno said shaking me gently. I slowly sat up and I could smell bacon, sausage, eggs, and pancakes. I got off the bed and leaned on techno who walked to the kitchen and sat me in my seat. "Go ahead eat what ever you want to" techno said and sat next to me.

After breakfast

I got up from the table and walked to the restroom for a shower. "I'm back bitches!" A boy yelled after the front door burt open. I walked out of the restroom. "I was hoping to shower before you appeared" I said and closed the restroom door before heading to the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. "What you watching dad?" The British boy asked and sat next to me. "I just sat down Tommy! Also where's tu-" I was cut off by a little baby piglin jumping into me. "Micheal don't jump on you granddad like that" tubbo said after he picked micheal up. "It's fine tubbo" I said and a black and white haired male entered the room. "Excuse me but who are you?" I asked and looked at him. "O-oh I'm tubbos b-boy friend" he said and I stood up. I handed him a gun and pointed the other at tubbo. "Shoot me or I shoot him" I said looking at the guy with full seriousness on my face. He pointed the gun at me and I heard a click. "it's empty" he said and I lowered my gun. "Welcome to the family" I said and took the gun back and put it back where I got it from. I heard several people sigh in relief. "I wouldn't shoot my son" I said and opened my wings. I started stroking the feathers to fix them up. "Dream! Where'd you go!?" I heard someone yell from the kitchen. "Living room!" I yelled back and put something on the TV. A pink haired male walked into the room and I walked over to him. "don't scare me like that.." he said and grabbed my waist pulling me closer. "You better not hurt him" several people said and went back to what ever they where doing. "your family is scary" he said and kissed my cheek. "They're not.. just very protective" I said and pulled techno to the balcony. "Much quieter out here" I said and put my elbows on the railing and my head on my hands. I felt techno wrap his arms around my waist and nuzzle into my neck. I turned around to face him and he pulled me on top of him on the bench. I shifted to where my legs where off to the side of his and my head was on his chest. He had one hand on my leg and one on my waist.

A while later

"Wake up!" Someone yelled into my ear causing me to jump and cover my ears whimpering. "What the hell Tommy!?" Techno said in a louder tone but not yelling. He took my hands off my ears and patched them up. "Sorry but we where going to leave and nothing was working on waking either of you up" Tommy explained and walking back into the main room. My goat ears drooped and techno pet my head making them go back up. I snuggled close to him and he picked me up. I let out a small surprised squeak. He put me back down and we walked back into the house. I saw that Tommy and tubbo invited people over and it was a basic party. I grabbed a cup that was on the counter and took a large sip of it just to cough. "that wasn't water" I said and put the cup down. "Well it was in a glass cup and it had a color tint to it so you just drank alcohol" techno said and grabbed a cup and filled it with water. "Looks like you don't drink much" techno said and gave the cup of water to me. "No, because of my parents" I said and drank the water. I sat down on one of the stools and kept drinking the water.

After a few hours

I had my ear buds in listing to GUY.exe on the corner. "what's up?" Techno asked and walked up to me. I took out one ear bud. "Nothing just listing to music" I said and looked at him. I saw him already looking at me and I just looked back at him. I saw him moving closer but slowly and I started to match his movements.

Third person POV

Techno connected there lips and moved one of dreams hands above his head. Dream wrapped the one arm he had free around techno's neck.

Six feet tall and super strong

Techno pinned dreams other arm to the wall and pulled away looking at the smaller that was squirming under him.

We always get along ohh pick me up at eight and not a a minute late~

Techno stood them both up and continued to kiss his neck then went back to kissing him. To anyone else they where both drunk.

Cause I don't like to wait~ no~

Dream let out a small gasp and techno took this as a opportunity.

Kind and ant afraid to cry~ or treat his baby right~

Dream tapped techno's arm letting him know he needed air. Techno pulled away a started kissing his neck causing the smaller blond to let out soft gasps and moans.

A few hours later

"Here.." techno said and handed a still half drunk blonde a pill for pregnancy. The blonde nodded and downed the pill with water. The pinkette laid down on the bed next to where dream was sitting. "Let's get some sleep" dream said and curled up by the pillow. Techno moved up and curled up around him with his hand over the blondes stomach.