part nineteen

Dream woke up to the sound of baby's crying and his got out of his lovers arms and walked over to them. He picked them up and starts moving them back and forth in a slow motion. The kids fell back asleep and dream sat them into there crip again. Dream sat in the rocking chair next to the Crip and tried to fall asleep again. After realizing he won't and can't he got up and walked to the little bookshelf in the corner of the room. He sat on the floor and turned a little reading light on and pulled out a book to start reading it. "Hmm..?" His lover groaned and walked over to him. He moved dream forward and sat behind him wrapping his arms around his waist. "You ok tech?" Dream asked and leaned his head back onto his chest. "Yeah" techno said and kissed his forehead. Dream sat back up and curled up against him and kept reading.

In the morning

Dream woke up on technos chest with the book on his stomach. "Morning love" techno said and kissed the top of dreams head. "Boys time to wake up" Phil said and entered the room. "Oh I see you both awake" he said and walked over to them. "Breakfast is on the table" he added and dream got up. He put the book where it was supposed to go and walked to the door techno behind him. "I'll get the children" Phil said and walked to the kids crib. Dream stood by the door his motherly instincts telling him not to leave the children. Phil picked up the two kids and walked back over to dream. He handed them to dream then walked down the stairs. Techno took the female child and walked down stairs and dream followed with the male one. "Dear we can't pick favorites" dream said and tapped techno's shoulder with his free hand. "I know and I'm not" techno said and sat in his seat. Dream sat next to him "sure" he said as Tommy and tubbo sat down. "Morning boys" dream said and smiled. "Morning dad morning papa" Tommy said with a smile and looked at dream and techno. Tubbo just waved and looked down at his food with his hair covering his eyes. "you ok dear?" Dream asked and tubbo shot his head up. His shirt dipped down showing a bunch of purple-ish blue marks on his neck before he pulled it back up. "I-im fine papa.." tubbo said in a weak voice. "Can I talk to you alone for a minute tubs?" Dream said and handed techno Karl. Tubbo stood up and walked with dream to his and technos room. "Honey what's this?" Dream asked softly and pulled tubbos shirt down revealing the marks again. Tubbo just broke down in tears and held onto dream tightly. Dream kept rubbing his back "oh sweetie.." dream said and kissed the top of his head. "A-are y-your mad i-i let it h-happen..?" Tubbo stuttered out and gripped the back of his shirt. "Oh course not dear.. I had the same reaction.. just my parents weren't as cool or as good as me and techno" dream said and tubbo giggled slightly. Techno was listing outside the door completely silent. "We should get going back ok?" Dream said and let go of tubbo. Tubbo nodded and he and dream walked to the door. Techno went back to his seat quickly and started rocking the crying baby in his arm. Dream and tubbo soon sat down and they all started eating. A loud banging noise could be heard on the door and Wilbur got up to answer it. "Hel-" he said and was cut off by someone pulling his arms behind his back and cuffing him. Techno grabbed tubbo, Tommy, Karl, Karla, and dream to run upstairs and hide. "Is there anyone else here" someone yelled and walked up the stairs. A loud metal hitting sound (like a loud ting) could be heard then a thud before more running up the stairs. Phil ran into the room with jschlatt behind him. Soon ten men with black bullet proof suits and guns ran into the room. One of them grabbed Phil and wrapped his wings in a thin metal wire and threw him to another guy who put handcuffs on him. They then grabbed jschlatt but he tried fighting. They knocked him out. They tried to grab dream but techno bit their hand very hard almost making it bleed. One of them shot techno with a little cartridge of something and he passed out. Dream was protecting tubbo, Tommy and his two new born children Karl and karla. Soon everything went black.

After a few hours

Dream woke up to someone shaking him and he sat up. "Where are we..?" Dream mumbled and rubbed his head and that's when he realized the pain in his lower half. He let out a soft and quiet whimper. Tubbo was curled up against techno who was holding Karl and karla. He was shaking and so was Tommy. "What's wrong dear..?" Dream asked Tommy and tubbo crawled over. Tommy pulled down his collar to show more marks and the same with tubbo. Dream took a look at techno and realized he had them too. Suddenly the intercom started ringing loud and high pitched making the four cover there ears and the fifth and sixth wake up. "Ok you eight on this room stand up and line up against the wall." A person over the intercom said and the four stood up with the help of the walls while the other four just walked over to the wall. Soon a man in a long white coat walked it. He had brown hair, one blue one brown eye, white wings, mushrooms on a leaf hat, and a blue and red shirt. Dream stared shaking and held onto techno. "welcome to our facility!" The boy said and walked into the room the door slamming behind him. "what do you want from us?" Phil asked in a calm cold tone and stood up straight. Jschlatt leaned on the wall next to him while Tommy, techno, tubbo, and dream also leaned against the wall. "We wanted to invite you to join our experimented family. And we offer you eight a lovely spot but it's especially for my love... Dream are you willing to join us?" He said and bowed.