part twenty one

"are you sure dream" bad and techno said at the same time. Dream nodded and handed the two children to his close friend. Bad held them both close to him. "I promise that i will keep them safe" bad said and flew off to skeppy. He told him and skeppy looked and dream in shock from his spot. He then nodded at his choice and looked at bad and nodded again like he was accepting the choice dream made. Dream laid down on the branch and fell asleep almost instantly. Techno hopped over to the branch next to him and picked him up. "everyone back into their rooms" the lady yelled and everyone jumped/walked back to the door and formed a long line. Everyone started walking and was pushed into their room when it was there door. Dream snuggled up to technos chest still asleep. He only woke up when the two where shoved into there room.

A few days later

Dream was drawing on the wall with his finger while waiting for techno to come back from his screening. Techno walked over to him and the door stayed open with a short woman standing in the door frame. "Dream it's your turn." She said and techno sat down before dream got up. He walked over to the woman and was dragging off.

A few more hours later

Dream was shoved back into the room and the door slammed behind him. He walked over to techno and just sat in his lap facing him. "you ok love?" Techno asked as dream nuzzled into his neck. He nodded and techno held him by his waist. Dream started moving back and forth making the taller gasp. Techno lifted dreams head and connected there lips in a passionate kiss.

A few MORE hours later

"Wake up you two" the female yelled as she walked into the room. Both dream and techno where dressed and cuddling in the corner. They both stood up with techno helping the smaller stand up straight. The female led them both to a room were everyone else was. They all had collars on that had a rope connecting three in a row. Techno, dream, and skeppy where linked up together then they where all lead to a tall woman who had a middle shin length dress on with lavender ribbons at the hips, black knee length boots, a hat with a red flower crown on it, and a thick black vail covering here eyes. "Here you are ma'am" the female said and ran off after handing the lady the ropes. She pulled them all to her wagon and pulled them all in.

A few hours later

They rolled up to a large old timely house and the lady pulled them all out of the wagon. "Now you all live under my rules. The rules are one no going into others rooms with out letting me know, two do not come into my office only if I call you there must you go, three no going in the basement, four do not remove the collars or bands, and five what ever you do you do you must ask me or my servants of it's ok to do." She said and opened the door. She led everyone to there rooms and they all set up there rooms to there comfort. "Dinner time" a male voice yelled from down the stairs. Dream pulled a cute lacey dress over his head and techno's hoodie over it. He pinned his hair up with purl hair clips that techno had gotten him and walked downstairs. "And what do you think your wearing!?" The lady yelled from her seat. "M-my normal c-clothes.." dream said and let out a whimper when the lady stood up. "go change into pants." She said and walked over to him. Dream shook his head and she slapped him harshly across the face making techno shoot up from his seat. Soon after Phil joined techno and the lady turned around to look at Phil who sat down almost instantly then at techno who kept standing. "Sit you ass back down" she said and walked over to him. She slapped him and he sat back down. She looked at dream who had already ran back upstairs.

A few moments letter

Dream walked down stairs with a ring of his finger that techno had given him and shorts. "Better. now sit down" the lady said and dream walked over to the spot next to techno. "No sit there" she said and pointed to a spot next to skeppy and Phil. Dream walked over and sat in the spot.

After dinner

"Everyone get to your chores. If you get them done before lights out you get chore points. They let you do different things such as dictating what we have for dinner one night, spending time with your loved one in their room, stay up late, sleep in late, or get the day off from things. The paper is on the wall containing details" She said and pointed at a paper in the door before walking to her office. "also lights out is at nine!" She yelled and everyone walked to the chart on the door.

Dictating dinner for one night- 300
Stay up late- 400
Sleep in- 400
Get the day off- 900
Spend time with loved one- 10,000

Points earned per chore- 100

Dream looked at the last two then at techno. Techno looked at dream and nodded. There goal was to get 10,000 points so they could spend time together. Then everyone dispersed to do thier chores.

At nine o'clock

Everyone started going up the their rooms while some where out others were unable to sleep due to not having there lovers. Dream, techno, Wilbur, Phil, skeppy, and bad where part of that group. The others were asleep as soon as they're head hit the pillow.

In the morning

The lady walked around to everyone's rooms "wake up it's time for chores!" She would yell when she entered a room. Dream got up and walked to his closet. He changed out of technos hoodie and put on his own before walking downstairs. He grabbed the broom and started sweeping around the house. Bad was flying around dusting, Phil was straighting out the living room couch, jschlatt was cleaning the dishes, skeppy was helping Wilbur and techno fix the bedrooms, and quackity was already finished with his job so he was going around asking if anyone else needed help.

A hour later

"Times up" the lady yelled and walked downstairs. Everyone lined up and she walked around the house checking how well the chores where done. She pointed at Phil, dream, techno, bad, jschlatt, and skeppy the to the chart on the door. The walked over one by one and added 100 points under there names. The phone started ringing and the lady picked it up. "Hello? Yes this is her? Oh just bring them to my house I'll pay you here! Oh good thank you buh bye now!" She said and hung up the phone. She walked to the door and sat on the bench out side it. "Welcome to the family" she said in a joyous tone and looked at the three new people. One of them started hissing like a creeper, the other one started growing, and the last one was silent.