>:O

Philip was wandering around, looking for clues to where his beloved frog went. He ran into Texas, hanging off a tree branch.

"Hello! What are you doing there?" Philip asked.

"Howdy! I was just looking for the frog, but I decided I like it up here," Texas said.

".... Are you stuck?" Philip asked.

".... Will you help me?" Texas asked.

"Hmm....," Philip hummed, scanning the backyard for a tool. He looked over and saw a big beanbag chair sitting on the back porch. "Perfect! Stay there!" Philip exclaimed.

"Ok!! But you'll let me leave eventually right?!" Texas exclaimed. Philip grabbed the beanbag chair and put it under Texas.

"Try to gently land on this," Philip said. Texas hoisted himself off of the branch, and cautiously landed on the beanbag chair.

"Yay!! Thank you!!! Now to repay you, I'll find your frog, and do the gentlemanly thing of kissing your hand and giving you a handkerchief!" Texas exclaimed, before giving Philip a kiss on his hand and handing him a microfiber cloth he stole from his grandpa. Texas ran off to find the froggy, and Philip sighed.

"I wanna be his friend, but I don't know if I'm cut out to be a cowboy... I hope he finds the frog anyway... I dunno if I'd like being a criminal... especially not when Tito is so hotheaded...," Philip said out loud, because he felt it was more dramatic out loud than in his head.

Unfortunately Tito overheard. He was tearing up in an angry way.

"You're gonna be my partner whether you like it or not...," Tito said, clutching the stick of death tightly in his fist.

Later, Texas was digging through the sandbox, which was one of those cool ones with a roof and exterior walls, mostly because yay, but also because my kindergarten had those kind of sandboxes and they were so cool. Looking back, it could've just been big sand pits that were underneath those tarp-tent things, but whatever. Eventually, Texas found a toy that looked like a frog.

"Perfect! I have to get this to Philip!" Texas exclaimed.

"Not so fast, amico," Tito said, blocking the exit.

"Hey, I found it fair and square, now lemme pass so I can show Philip... or else...," Texas said, taking his toy gun out of his pocket. Tito laughed.

"Yeah, just try and hurt me," Tito said. Texas shot him, and was frustrated when Tito didn't play dead.

"Tito, I shot you!" Texas exclaimed.

"But look! I have the stone of immortality! Bruno gave it to me!" Tito exclaimed.

"No!!!" Texas exclaimed, realizing he was probably about to die. Tito walked up to him and held the stick of death to Texas's chest.

"This stick immediately kills everyone it stabs!" Tito exclaimed, before sticking the stick underneath Texas's armpit (the place kids pretend to be stabbed so they don't actually have to die irl). Texas, understanding the rules of make-believe, fell over, dead.

"Hahaha! Time to find my partner and tell him I found the frog!" Tito said, walking away.

"Wait, I still have it!" Texas exclaimed, before realizing he was dead. "Sorry," Texas said, going limp once more. Tito laughed like the villains he saw on TV.

"You can keep it! That's a toy toad! I've had the frog the entire time!!! I wanted to get rid of you first, and then I was gonna let Philip praise me as the genius I am!!! addio per sempre!!!" Tito exclaimed. All Texas could do was lay there.