Zoo

Texas was sitting in America's office, getting bored.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaad, can we get mcdonalds?" Texas whined. America sighed. 

"Tex, please, I'm trying to work," America said. Texas groaned and sat in his chair upside-down. 

"Daaaaaad my head feels weird," Texas said.

"Stop sitting upside down then," America said. Texas slumped out of the chair, muttering to himself. America sighed, before getting an Idea. He called his brother, Australia.

Am: Aussie?

Au: Hey Ame, whats up?

Am: Are you at work right now?

Au: Yeah, why?

Am: do you think you can let Texas hang out with you at work?

Au: Sure... just let the little chaos demon loose in the zoo... surely that can't go horribly wrong

Am: pleaaaaase, I want someone to keep an eye on him, but everyone is busy, and your job is the most entertaining for a small child to be stuck spectating

Au: Can't mum and dad watch him? They love him, don't they?

Am: yeah, but they are on vacation right now and I can't just send Texas on a plane to join them... pleeeeeaaaaaaase?

Au: alright, alright, bring him on over

Am: thank you soooo much! I'll have New York drop him off

"Ok Texas, Uncle Aussie will be watching you!" America exclaimed.

"I thought he didn't like me after I painted his walls with his fancy paints?" Texas said. 

"Oh hon, Australia was just as crazy as you when he was your age, he likes to act mature now but he isn't. I'm sure you two will have a great time," America said, before walking Texas to New York's office.

"Hey Yorkie, can you drive my son to the zoo? His uncle will take him from there," America said.

"Uh... yeah I guess," New York said. America smiled.

"Thank you, you're the best!" America said. New York lead Texas to his car, and began driving him to the zoo.

"Nuevoooooo, Whos the old York?" Texas asked.

"He's dead. I was originally named after Amsterdam," New York said.

"Oh, cool. Who's that?" Texas asked.

"A guy," New York said.

"Cool! I'm bored, are we almost there?" Texas asked.

"Mhm, keep your seatbelt on," New York said.

"Why do I need one?" Texas asked.

"So you don't fly out of the car and die," New York said.

"Ohhhh," Texas said. After a few more minutes of Texas questioning mortality, they made it to the zoo.

"Oh f*ckin thank god we're finally here," New York said, pulling into the parking lot of the zoo. Australia was waiting for them, and New York pretty much kicked Texas out and drove off. 

Australia walked Texas to the breakroom, where he gave him a bag of chips and ignored his existence. Texas was content with this, and talked to the happy squawking parakeet in the breakroom. Soon, a young woman walked into the room, and Texas smiled at her because he liked her hair.

"Oh! Aussie, I didn't know you had a kid!" The woman said happily.

"Hola! Cuál es tu nombre?" Texas asked.

"She doesn't speak spanish, Tex," Australia said to him, before looking over at the lady. "This is my nephew, Ame's kid," Australia said.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you! My name is South Africa, what's yours?" South Africa asked.

"I'm Texas! I like your trenzas!" Texas exclaimed.

"He means braids," Australia said.

"Aw, thank you! I love your outfit!" South Africa exclaimed. Texas smiled, because anyone who compliments his outfit becomes his new favorite person. "We should show Texas around! Do you like animals?" South Africa asked.

"Uh-huh! Do you have horses?" Texas asked excitedly.

"No, but we have a bunch of other animals I'm sure you'll love!" South Africa exclaimed, taking Texas's hand and leading him out of the break room.

"Oh... I guess I'll join," Australia said, not expecting his coworker to instantly attach to the chaos child that is his nephew.

South Africa took Texas to see the lions, and he absolutely loved them.

"They look like big cats! Big kitty!" Texas exclaimed happily. "Can I pet them?" Texas asked.

"Nope, too dangerous," Australia said. Texas frowned.

"Aww...," Texas said. Suddenly, Australia got a call on his walkie-talkie.

"By the way, the monkey escaped his enclosure, be on the lookout for him," It said.

"Oh no... let's take Texas back so we can look for him," Australia said. They looked around for Texas, but then realized he was gone.

Meanwhile, Texas grabbed a map of the zoo.

"I will find you, monkey, and I will put you where you belong," Texas said in his best manly cowboy voice.