Awwww

The next day, Texas's friends all left, and he and his bros chose the name 'The Super Trio' for their new partnership.

"I'm glad y'all are finally seeing Tito as part of your group," America said.

"Mhm!! Him is the best!" Texas exclaimed, no longer worried about people thinking of him as his enemy. America smiled, but it suddenly faded. "...dad?" Texas asked, seeing his father's eyes well up.

"You and Tito seem to have a very special bond... me and Mexico want you to cherish it ok? Never feel pressured to let it go... and...," America said, trying to force a smile. "Just... be nice to each other, always," America said. Texas smiled and nodded, however he wanted to figure out what made his dad sad.

"I'm sorry for saying he's my enemy... I guess I didn't know gooder," Texas said. America chuckled halfheartedly.

"Oh love, I didn't either... it's ok though... just treat him better from here...," America said. Texas had the odd feeling America was no longer talking to him. Soon, Mexico walked in the room, and America gave him a long, tender hug, which Mexico returned without a second thought. Texas smiled, feeling pretty lucky that his parents loved each other so much.

Later that day, Texas realized his dads side of the family was coming over for dinner, and his abuelo was also there because he's been there the whole time remember?

"Oh my goooooooooosh it's a baby!" Ireland exclaimed, picking Cali up. Ireland is a great uncle by association, shut up.

"We got another redhead in the family!!" Northern Ireland exclaimed happily.

"Oh god they're multiplying-," Australia joked in a hushed tone, making Mexico laugh. And Texas laughed too because his papá was.

"Hello my little cowboy!! I heard your friends were over! How was that?" Britain asked.

"That was good! I had fun!!" Texas exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh wait, you're so tall now! My, how old are you? Fifteen?" Scotland asked.

"I'm five!" Texas exclaimed, wondering why his great uncles were always so bad at guessing his age.

"No way, you must be thirteen at least!" Wales said. Texas politely decided not to question his great uncle's mental capacity, figuring they might just have dementia like gramma.

They ate their dinner, talking about things and saying stuff. Texas had trouble understanding his great uncles and regular uncles accents, and even his grandpa, aunt, and dad were starting to sound kind of confusing. Luckily Mexico, Spain, and France started having a comprehensible conversation in a language he understood, so he just eavesdropped on them.

"Cali se parece mucho a su madre sustituta," Spain said. Mexico smiled and nodded.

"Si, se nota que cali va a ser bonita, como ella," Mexico said. Texas smiled.

"Papá says you're pretty," Texas said to Canada. Canada giggled, because Texas is a lil cutie, and also because compliments are nice.

"Texas speaks Spanish, huh?" Ireland said.

"Mhm, and he understands some French. Sometimes he forgets that they are all separate languages though... and he's been picking up some Italian from... oh, who knows where," Mexico said, smirking at his son, who giggled.

"OooOOoooOooohhh!!! Does Texas have a crush on Italy's kiddo?" Australia teased. Texas turned red.

"Oh shut it! Don't embarrass the poor kid! He's only five, let him worry about that stuff later," New Zealand exclaimed.

"Didn't you have a girlfriend, amor?" Spain asked.

"Mhm... but we broke up 'cause we didn't need to date for her to be a princess... she agreed to still be my girl best friend though," Texas said.

"That's good enough for now dear, you are too young to date," Britain said.

"Mhm, and when'd you meet France again?" England asked.

"When I was fifteen," Britain said.

"Oh really? Could've sworn you were younger," England said.

"He met me at ten, to be clear," Spain said.

"Ohhh that's right," England said. Meanwhile, Texas stopped paying attention and was stacking his crackers on the table like jenga blocks.

Meanwhile, Italy was walking Tito up to America and Mexico's front door.

"So... why are we doing this?" Italy asked.

"Don't question!!! The love gods said so... and if it's feet, I don't wanna lose him," Tito said.

"...are you trying to say 'fate' or 'feet'?" Italy asked.

"SHH! We're here!" Tito exclaimed. They knocked on the door, and eventually Mexico answered. Tito was nervous and embarrassed, so he just silently held out the flowers he picked for Texas in silence, with an intense expression.

"Tito won't tell me much... buuuuut he's trying to woo your son now," Italy said.

"Oh? well that is very sweet! Would you like me to go get him for you?" Mexico asked.

"No... just give him the fiori," Tito grumbled. Mexico smiled and nodded, taking the flowers from Tito and going to give them to Texas.