NO! MY SISTER! NO TOUCHY!

(Warning: It gets kinda sad, but only like, 'people briefly talking about a sad thing' sort of sad. Dw, no angst is ever brought up if it doesn't have an eventual resolution)

Texas was just hanging out in his room, playing with his horsey toys, when suddenly he heard commotion-y noises downstairs. He went to check out what was happening, and saw a really tall person. Texas liked tall people, so went to say hi.

"Hello!" Texas exclaimed, before realizing that he knew this tall person, and also the girl holding his hand. "Oh! Hi Mr. N! Hi Holly! Why are you here?" Texas asked.

"We invited them over for diner, remember?" Mexico said.

"I thought you said you were inviting Mr. Neverland," Texas said in disappointment. The aldults all had a lil chuckle, and sat their kiddos down to eat dinner. It was at this time that Texas noticed that Neth was holding a baby.

"Oh! Hello baby!" Texas said happily. The baby was giggling happily, having a swell time.

"This is Holly's little brother Nathan. We wanted to introduce him to California," Neth said. Texas smiled, because he liked the idea of Cali having another small friend around. Neth sat Nathan down on a high chair that was right next to Californias, and he stared at her in curiosity.

"How's Nathan doing by the way? I hear he's turning one soon!" America exclaimed.

"Mhm, in about four weeks! And how old is Cali now?" Neth asked.

"Nearing four months... buuut she's mentally developing waaay faster than expected," Mexico said.

"Oh! Isn't that a sign of a gifted child? Why, she might be the next greatest prodigy!" Neth exclaimed.

"Maybe... but only if it's clear she wants to go that route. The last thing I'd want is for her to feel like she has to rush through being a little girl, simply because she's smarter than usual. I want her to have the happiest childhood we can provide," America said. Neth nodded.

"I understand... unfortunately with Nate, I'm having a bit of the opposite problem... he's very charming and loving, but doesn't seem to have much interest in discovering things... he didn't start trying to pick up things until he was closer to four months old," Neth said. Mexico shrugged.

"All babies develop differently. As long as they are staying happy and healthy, we just keep trying to help them grow at their pace," Mexico said. The parents nodded, and Holly and Texas were too busy nomming on their food to really care about the conversation. When the kids were all done eating, the adults told them to go hang out in Texas's rom while they continued adulting.

So Texas was in a room with two girls, one infantile baby, and a whole lotta fear. He knew girls were magic, and seeing how powerful his sister was, he could only imagine how quickly Holly could wipe him off the face of the earth if she wanted to.

Meanwhile, Holly was nervous, because she never had to talk to boys without Nekomi before, and Nekomi told her that boys were far descendants of demons. Sure, they might've grown out of their evil and merciless roots, but she heard they can be just as mischievous and chaotic as their ancestors.

"U-um... Do you like horses?" Texas asked, motioning to his horsey toys. Holly nodded.

"Yeah, horses are cool...," Holly said. Texas knew that she was a good person based off of this information. The two of them started playing with the horses, and Texas explained to Holly who each of the horses were.

"James and Dally are twin brothers, and they're farm horses. This is Maximus, who's the leader of the horses. And this is Lily, who is a show horse. You can be her because she has pretty flowers in her hair, like you. This is Lily's sister Billie, who is a race horse. This is Madrecita, who takes care of the little horses. These are the little horses Jean, Dean, Bean, and Sean. And this is Bob," Texas said.