Chapter 6

Once again thank you to everyone!!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far!!! This chapter is dedicated to all my friends, readers and followers because you guys are amazing!!! Enjoy!

A single arrow shot through the air, inches from Charlotte's face. It stabbed an old oak tree as Charlotte was breathing heavily, trying to grasp what had just happened.

Turning around, she saw a young elf with long light blonde hair and memorising green eyes. He wore a light green t-shirt with a darker green shirt underneath and brown trousers, with a bow slung across his back (something an elf would wear to battle) and it was similar to what Charlotte was wearing. He looked around the same age as Charlotte but seemed as if he had experienced a lot more. "You are trespassing in the elvish part of Aragonas. You should not be here." The elf said firmly but softly. Charlotte inspected every inch of him and came to the conclusion that he was in fact quite handsome. "Great way to greet someone who is of your kind!" Charlotte laughed shyly. The elf looked at Charlotte properly for the first time and his gaze held hers for what felt like minutes. "I am sorry. You must excuse my foolishness....." the elf bowed and declared, "I am Lúthien, the elf prince of blackforest and I am honoured to meet an elf lady who shares my passion for archery." He looked and Charlotte's bow and questioned,"firstly what is your name and what is your bows name?" Charlotte answered," my bow is called Striker and Charlotte is my name and I am honoured to meet you too." Irritated that Charlotte had never told him her bow's name, Alex, who had kept silent for the past few minutes, coughed quietly and replied," well hi prince of ...la la forest..." the elf quickly corrected him saying," prince of blackforest actually." Alex glared at him...."but me and Charlotte were just on our way back. Weren't we Charlotte?" Alex searched Charlotte's face for a reply but all he saw was her excitedly staring at this elf, "maybe later alex." Alex could not understand what was going on in Charlotte's head. Although in some ways he could because Charlotte had not seen a proper elf the same age as her in a while. Lúthien started talking silently so only Charlotte could hear because of her elf skills and Charlotte nodded happily. Whatever they had been talking about, Charlotte seemed fairly pleased about. "Alex, Lúthien wants to show me his kingdom and to be honest I would be delighted to see it too. Are you coming with us or are you staying here with the horses?" Alex looked at the horses and said that he would come with them and thought to himself, "we don't know this elf. he could hurt Charlotte...I should better go with them.." The three of them walked into BlackForest but stopped when sharp swords were held at their throats.
"Who are you?"
I know this chapter was short but I have had a lot of exams and have generally been very busy! I hope you enjoyed that chapter!!! I will try and update soon.