Bonnie wakes slowly, trying to gather her thoughts for a moment before it registers what happened and where she is. She winces as she tries to move, uncomfortable with a numb ass and pain in her side. She tries to sit up a little but grows annoyed, scowling. Someone laughs and she looks at the doorway.

"Need a hand?" Mark asks softly.

"Please." Bonnie nods small. She blushes as he comes over and helps her sit up, one hand on her side and the other moving the pillows for her.

Bonnie settles back and looks to her left. "How longs he been there?" She whispers, her voice not quite as awake as her now.

Mark sits on the edge of the bed and looks at Derek who's asleep awkwardly in the armchair. "Couple hours." Mark shrugs. "He's hopping between you and Meredith."

Bonnie frowns. "What happened?"

"She almost drowned. He's been a headless chicken since I bought you in." Mark shrugs.

Bonnie frowns deeply and looks over at Derek for a moment. She then looks back at Mark. "Thank you... for helping me." She whispers.

He smiles softly. "You're welcome... you called me Dacre." He says slowly, watching her reaction. Her eyes widen a little and she grips the blankets. "Was- is that your husband?"

Bonnie nods small and takes a deep breath. "I... I saw him. As I laid there. He's all I thought about, really... I was convinced I'd be back with him soon." She shrugs small and looks at her lap.

" She shrugs small and looks at her lap

Mark frowns and gently takes her hand. "Hey, I'm sorry you're not with him. But I wanna be selfish right now and say I'm glad. Because now I get to know you." He says gently. "I'm sorry that came out-"

Bonnie squeezes his hand. "I get it." She smiles small.

He laughs nervously and sighs in relief. "Thank god... if he keeps mumbling, I'm going to smother him." Mark turns to look at Derek as he mumbles in his sleeps.

Bonnie giggles small but then winces and pulls her hand away to hold her side. "Ow." She whispers squeezing her eyes shut.

"Let me see." Mark says gently.