§eason 3

●"Bonibon?" Dac calls into the tiny house they rent

"What!" Bonnie calls as she ties her hair up.

"Come here! Look!" Dac yells.

Bonnie heads downstairs as she slips the last grip in her hair, smiling at her fiancé as he stands in the doorway in the snow grinning at her. "Come on, let's dance in the snow."

Bonnie laughs. "Yeah rig- Dac." She tuts when he tilts his head with his big wide begging eyes. "You could get sick."

"I'm already dying, how much sicker can I get?" He rolls his eyes, reaching his hand out. "Come on!"

Bonnie hesitates but slips her boots and coat on, heading out. He pulls her to the middle of snowy garden, the snow hiding the many failed attempts of Bonnie's gardening last summer, and he wraps his arms around her. "No music?" She teases as she looks up at him.

"I dont need music when I'm with out." He grins cheekily.

"That's called a hallucination and it's from your tumour, baby." She jokes.

"No, it's your voice. Your smile. Your laugh and your humour." He begins to list.

"You cheesy asshole."

"I know."●

Bonnie wakes with a gasps, her heart thumping as she sits up fast. She touches her cheeks and feels the tears there - it's been a while since that dream, to be honest, but it never gets easier. She takes a few deep breaths and gets up, despite it being only 4am. She grabs her leggings, trainers and a hoodie, heading out for a jog. Today's the anniversary. 10 years. Double digits. This is gonna be a hard day.

When she gets to work, the mood is already set and everyone senses it. Her closest colleagues all know what day it is, but none want to smother her, so they left a card and bunch of flowers at her locker. She was offered the day off but she'd rather work; she usually does most anniversaries.

"Nobby?" Derek says softly.

She looks up from the file she updates. "Mm?"

"How you doing?" He says gently as he leans on the nurses station.

"I'm fine. Why?" She says casually. "I just wish people would update their damn files correctly."

Derek tilts his head as he raises an eyebrow. "Yeah? Just that?"